Profile for Vicky Ward > Reviews

His and Hers Bookmark Set of 2
His and Hers Bookmark Set of 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little people!, 23 Nov. 2011
This review is from: His and Hers Bookmark Set of 2
Quite small but certainly a novelty pressie for a newly married couple. Great idea and useful too. Sure the recipents will appreciate something a bit unique.

Timmy Time Push Along Vehicle - Paxton
Timmy Time Push Along Vehicle - Paxton

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 23 Nov. 2011
Good toy design as Paxton moves side to side as the car is pushed. Smaller than expected for the price. My daughter likes this as she is a fan of the show.

Tellatale Horrid Henry Hand Puppet
Tellatale Horrid Henry Hand Puppet

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 23 Nov. 2011
Smaller than i thought. Even so, it is well made and true to the cartoon character. Good quality puppet for the price.

Wotwots Funvertible Spottywot Plush Toy
Wotwots Funvertible Spottywot Plush Toy
Offered by VTM TOYS

4.0 out of 5 stars Sure to be a favourite, 23 Nov. 2011
Nice sized item. Wotwots stuff is hard to find and this was great value for money. Nice features and i am sure my daughter will love it .

Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set
Bomb Cosmetics Mistletoe Kiss Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 23 Nov. 2011
Smelt good even in the wrapper. Lovely, good quality packaging. I am sure the recipent will love it. Would recommend

I'm Not Scary PB
I'm Not Scary PB
by Rod Campbell

4.0 out of 5 stars Too scary!!, 29 Aug. 2011
This review is from: I'm Not Scary PB (Paperback)
My 2 year old daughter liked this book until we got to the last page. She found the spider at the end far too big and scary and now refuses to look at it again!

Elmo's World: First Flap-Book Library (Sesame Street) (Sesame Streeta(r) Elmos World(tm)) (Sesame Street Elmo's World)
by Random House
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely books for little Elmo fans, 26 April 2011
Great box set. The images are clear and text simple. My little girl loves lifting the flaps. Good quality and nicely presented Elmo books.

Disney Mini Board Books - "Winnie the Pooh": I Smell Honey
Disney Mini Board Books - "Winnie the Pooh": I Smell Honey

5.0 out of 5 stars simple but very effective, 26 Jan. 2011
My dad bought this for my 18 month old daughter at christmas. It is simple and short but it is her favourite book for bedtime. She knows the body parts it mentions and says buzzzzzzz for the bees on each page. She also loves the ending where he says yum yum yum and joins in with this too. I have tried to get her to have other books instead but this one has to be read every time and i now can read it with my eyes closed lol.

Elmo's World - Wake Up With Elmo [2008] [DVD]
Elmo's World - Wake Up With Elmo [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sesame Street
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars a definate favourite, 12 Nov. 2010
My 16 month old daughter loves elmo. She loves every episode of this DVD and demands 'elmo' frequently. Elmo is such a lovely character and the short cartoon clips and input from mr noodle sustain her interest. She really loves how elmo always 'asks a baby' and tells me the baby is on tv. I think we will be watching this DVD for a long time as she never gets bored of it, only cries when it finishes!

Sesame Street Storybook Collection
Sesame Street Storybook Collection
by Dalmatian Press
Edition: Board book

1.0 out of 5 stars had to return, 12 Nov. 2010
Not board books as described. Card covers with newspaper like pages. Staples on spine sticking through on 2 of the books so had to return. A shame really as my daughter loves elmo

Page: 1 | 2