Profile for Jenny Wren > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Baylis & Harding Beautilicious Vanity Bag
Baylis & Harding Beautilicious Vanity Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect size for Holidays, 16 Aug. 2013
I bought this as a honeymoon vanity, the size is great and the range of products included means all I need to add are a few more bits and away I go.

Baylis & Harding Beautilicious Little Bag of Perfection Kit
Baylis & Harding Beautilicious Little Bag of Perfection Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Pretty To Open, 16 Aug. 2013
I don't want to open as it's just so pretty. Would make a perfect gift as the presentation is great and has a good range of products.

Bose ® SoundLink ® Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II - Matte Finish/Dark Grey Nylon Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived well within stated timeframe, 21 Mar. 2013
As this was bought for a gift I can't rate the product only the packaging, I have to say it was very well wrapped. Appearance, if the look is anything to go by then this is a first rate quality product and the service received, it arrived well within the specified timeframe, and was well wrapped. All in all a good buy.

Me To You Bearing Gifts - 40671
Me To You Bearing Gifts - 40671

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cute, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Me To You Bearing Gifts - 40671
This is such a really cute ornament from the Me to You range and a must for anyone collecting Me to You items.

MILKA OREO NEW, 20 CHOCOLATE BARS WITH EACH 100 grams
MILKA OREO NEW, 20 CHOCOLATE BARS WITH EACH 100 grams
Offered by TOTAL RECALL UK 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Buy From Amazon, 28 Jan. 2013
After finding these on Amazon for a Christmas gift last year I thought I'd look again for an upcoming Birthday. When I saw this box of 20 I was amazed buy the value, I just had to buy it.

Great Quality products. Delivered Quickly & Well Wrapped.

Another Great Buy From Amazon, Thank-You

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find - Amazon Yeah!, 28 Jan. 2013
This has been 1 of the hardest chocolate bars to find. I have been looking for several months for this particualr bar as a Christmas Present, after looking everywhere I could think of I did a Google search and it took me to Amazon, if only I'd thought to look here first.

Could not be happier with this purchase. Great Quality Product.

French Women For All Seasons: A Year of Secrets, Recipes & Pleasure: A Year of Secrets, Recipes and Pleasure
by Mireille Guiliano

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasure To Read, 13 Jan. 2013
I think this book is great and has been an absolute pleasure to read and will be re-read several times.

Aroma Home Pink Westie Dog Duster
Aroma Home Pink Westie Dog Duster

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Practical, 13 Jan. 2013
This little Doggie Duster is cute and practical. There's even a light scent, that admittedly has faded a little with time but is still there after a few months.

Duncan Hine Red Velvet Cake Mix 468g  (Pack of 3)
Duncan Hine Red Velvet Cake Mix 468g (Pack of 3)
Offered by American Food Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Great Cakes, 13 Jan. 2013
This mix is fantastic, not only does it make great cakes, but there are other recipies on the side of the packet that are just as delicious.

French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating for Pleasure
French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating for Pleasure
by Mireille Guiliano

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Book, 13 Jan. 2013
This book is fantastic. I love how the writter doesn't talk down to the reader or make them feel like a bad person. The book is practicle and full of advice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3