Profile for L. Staples > Reviews

Content by L. Staples

L. Staples "stormylady" (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Jigsaw Puzzles Epic
Jigsaw Puzzles Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Next best thing, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Jigsaw Puzzles Epic (App)
I've always loved doing jigsaws, but with 3 house cats now it's pretty impossible, so no way of them typing over the pieces with these jigsaws.

Wild Animals Puzzle: JigSaw
Wild Animals Puzzle: JigSaw

5.0 out of 5 stars I love doing jigsaw puzzles but with 3 house cats, 7 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Wild Animals Puzzle: JigSaw (App)
I love doing jigsaw puzzles but with 3 house cats, and arthritis which makes sitting comfortably awkward, I had given up on them, so I'm really enjoying doing these. My only negative comment is that it's all square pieces but it would have been nice to have actual jigsaw shaped pieces.

Jyoti-3 quality fur slipper Burgundy Ladies-UK7|EU40
Jyoti-3 quality fur slipper Burgundy Ladies-UK7|EU40
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and Comfy., 30 Dec. 2014
I suspected these could be a generous fit, I wasn't disappointed. I am sure knee replacement surgery soon, and was advised to get full slippers perhaps a bit bigger than normal, to account for swelling. They are lovely and cosy and comfy.

Blackhole Cat Litter Mat - Headshape 57.5cm X 52.5cm - Litter Tray Mat (Dark gray)
Offered by MOONSHUTTLE

5.0 out of 5 stars So far I am very impressed with this mat, ..., 20 Dec. 2014
So far I am very impressed with this mat, 3 house cats, litter tray on the stairs on a dark brown carpet, so every day I was having to hoover the stairs, but with the mat it's lasted 3 days!

Kong Kickeroo Pattern 3
Kong Kickeroo Pattern 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickeroo, 17 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Kong Kickeroo Pattern 3 (Misc.)
Great toy, the cats love it.

Hedgehog Print Design Lightweight Scarves for Women Large Size Lady Scarf
Hedgehog Print Design Lightweight Scarves for Women Large Size Lady Scarf
Offered by ZipZappa

5.0 out of 5 stars Hedgehog lady., 17 Dec. 2014
This is a Christmas present for my daughter. The quality is very nice, I know she will love it, as she's been caring for hedgehogs for months now, so I couldn't have wished for a better present for her.

You Ruin Me
You Ruin Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fallen in love with this track when I've heard it on the ..., 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: You Ruin Me (MP3 Download)
Just fallen in love with this track when I've heard it on the radio, but doubt have the money for a full album right now so it was a cheaper option for me.

(Dorwest Herbs) Scullcap & Valerian Tablets for Cats & Dogs (200 Tablets)
(Dorwest Herbs) Scullcap & Valerian Tablets for Cats & Dogs (200 Tablets)
Offered by detoxpeople

5.0 out of 5 stars Happier fireworks dog., 18 Nov. 2014
Delivered very quickly, at the height of the fireworks my GSD was taking 14 a day, 2 per 5kg daily. Good news he liked them and ate them like treats :-) They did seem to help but I used a couple of other methods too, so with the tablets, a t-shirt, and his cage covered over to hide in, hard to say which worked most, but whatever he was a happier dog.

Ex-Pro® Samsung BP-70A, BP70A, High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacement Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Samsung Digimax

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery., 18 Nov. 2014
Ordered as a spare, not really used it yet, but cannot see any difference between it and the original.

Samsung ST150F Smart Camera 2.0 with Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity - Cobalt Black/Dark Blue (16.2MP, 5x Zoom, F2.5 Bright Lens) 3.0 inch Screen (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by All drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 18 Nov. 2014
Lovely camera, fits easily into pocket of handbag, just what I needed, you can't carry your big one everywhere with you. Only problem I've had, but not looked on line for instructions yet, I haven't been able to connect to the internet, so unable to email any photos straight from camera.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5