Profile for L. Staples > Reviews

Content by L. Staples

L. Staples "stormylady" (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
(Dorwest Herbs) Scullcap & Valerian Tablets for Cats & Dogs (200 Tablets)
(Dorwest Herbs) Scullcap & Valerian Tablets for Cats & Dogs (200 Tablets)
Offered by Pet Drugs Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Happier fireworks dog., 18 Nov 2014
Delivered very quickly, at the height of the fireworks my GSD was taking 14 a day, 2 per 5kg daily. Good news he liked them and ate them like treats :-) They did seem to help but I used a couple of other methods too, so with the tablets, a t-shirt, and his cage covered over to hide in, hard to say which worked most, but whatever he was a happier dog.

Ex-Pro® Samsung BP-70A, BP70A, High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacement Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Samsung Digimax

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery., 18 Nov 2014
Ordered as a spare, not really used it yet, but cannot see any difference between it and the original.

Samsung ST150F Smart Camera 2.0 with Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity - Cobalt Black/Dark Blue (16.2MP, 5x Zoom, F2.5 Bright Lens) 3.0 inch Screen
Offered by All drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 18 Nov 2014
Lovely camera, fits easily into pocket of handbag, just what I needed, you can't carry your big one everywhere with you. Only problem I've had, but not looked on line for instructions yet, I haven't been able to connect to the internet, so unable to email any photos straight from camera.

Finlux 32H7072-DT 32 Inch 3D HD Ready 720p LED TV with Freeview HD, PVR & 8x 3D Glasses
Offered by Finlux Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice TV, 18 Nov 2014
Lovely TV at last I can see peoples faces while I lay in bed, the TV listings are still a bit small though. Easy set up, .remote easy to use. I've yet to find the on/off buttons actually on the TV, can anyone enlighten me please?

New first2savvv semi-hard blue camera case for SAMSUNG ST150F WB30F DV150F DV151F SONY DSC-WX9 DSC-WX5 DSC-WX150 DSC-W830 DSC-W810 & Canon PowerShot A1400 IXUS 135 IXUS 132 IXUS 255 HS PowerShot A2500 IS PowerShot A3500 IS PowerShot A2600&Nikon COOLPIX S6700 COOLPIX S6800 COOLPIX L29 COOLPIX L30 COOLPIX S2800 COOLPIX S3600 COOLPIX S5300 & panasonic DMC-SZ8EB-K
Offered by UK-FIRST2SAVVV

Gardeners' World
Gardeners' World

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunningly beautiful., 19 May 2014
This review is from: Gardeners' World (App)
Looks just as colourful and informative as reading the actual magazine, but without the stack of them after a year, not knowing what to do with them.

A Gift of Love: A Widow's Memoir
A Gift of Love: A Widow's Memoir

5.0 out of 5 stars A therapeutic read, 11 May 2014
I am one of Linda's Facebook widow friends, so I had to read her book didn't I? No off course I didn't have to but following Linda for some time I guessed her book would be good therapy, to really see how someone else who I know copes with widowhood. The answer is I guess not much different to myself, all the feelings, tears, and emotions were there before Ed's death, just as happened for me. A book brilliantly written. .

Bubble Blaze
Bubble Blaze

5.0 out of 5 stars A new slant., 25 April 2014
This review is from: Bubble Blaze (App)
A new slant on a bubble game, the bow confused me at first, but once I worked out to use it as a bow I think it's a good idea. The graphics are very nice, an enjoyable game.

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Mar 2014
A lovely app which gives everything it promises. I like the interface, and at last an air pressure reading! I've looked all over for a reading to set my barometer with.

4 Pics 1 Song
4 Pics 1 Song

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: 4 Pics 1 Song (App)
Always loved lots of music so I know a few varied songs. My only complaint is the amount of money to reveal a letter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4