Profile for MadHatter > Reviews

Offered by Theme Fancy Dress
Price: 5.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair value for money, 25 May 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars
For the money it's what you should expect. Nothing spectacular but I was desperate to get something to fit my 2 year old and this was the only girls pirate costume with next day delivery available!

Philips AVENT SCF702/00 Baby Divider Plate
Philips AVENT SCF702/00 Baby Divider Plate
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice plate, 25 May 2013
My daughter enjoys having her food on this and has started to count around the edge with the numbers. It's handy to keep saucy food separate from other items in case they don't like the it too.

Little Jellycat - Maypole Pony - Baby Musical Pull Toy
Little Jellycat - Maypole Pony - Baby Musical Pull Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 25 May 2013
The pony that I received was completely different to the one advertised. It had bells in it and no pull!

DISNEY MINNIE MOUSE POP UP FOLDING LAUNDRY STORAGE TOY BASKET BIN
DISNEY MINNIE MOUSE POP UP FOLDING LAUNDRY STORAGE TOY BASKET BIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 May 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I was looking for something to put soft toys in and this is perfect. Good price too and it seems to be standing up well to being tugged around etc.

Jack Daniels Full Flavour Smokey BBQ Sauce 260 g (Pack of 8)
Jack Daniels Full Flavour Smokey BBQ Sauce 260 g (Pack of 8)
Price: 14.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sauce but isn't dated very well, 23 May 2013
We love this sauce and I wanted to buy some for my husband's birthday so thought the 8 bottles would a nice treat. My husband was really happy with the present but the we realised that we had just the one year to consume 8 bottles which is quite a lot so we're having to give a few away!

Grobag Songbird 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Grobag Songbird 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (18-36 Months)
Offered by Just Another Baby?
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous sleeping bag, 23 May 2013
I love this - it's really pretty. I prefer the grobags with the zip down the side as I think they are more comfortable too. I also disagree with the other review that states it is 0.5 tog - this is identical thickness to other 1.0 togs that I have bought before.

Raymond Blanc by Anolon Square Dish (Try Me) White, 25cm
Raymond Blanc by Anolon Square Dish (Try Me) White, 25cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality dish, 23 May 2013
We ordered this to replace an old dish. We're happy with it and it seems like it will last a long time.

Minky Drawstring Ironing Board Cover, Spots FREE DELIVERY
Minky Drawstring Ironing Board Cover, Spots FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 4.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 23 May 2013
On receiving this product we realised that they had actually sent us a Tesco own brand ironing board cover (economy too!). It's really cheap and in the end we had to just buy another one to put over as it wasn't fit for ironing on.

Edushape Textured Blocks Foam Block Construction Toy
Edushape Textured Blocks Foam Block Construction Toy
Price: 16.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fabulous, 23 May 2013
This was my daughters first set of building bricks - just after her first birthday. I think these are great because they are lightweight and will not damage anyone if thrown (like the wooden ones can. It's good to have the tidy away bag and all the kids that have played with them really love them and the parents have always commented on how different and good they are.

Janod Confetti J07600 Children's Musical Set
Janod Confetti J07600 Children's Musical Set
Price: 25.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good :-(, 23 May 2013
I am afraid to say that this isn't a great product. The xylophone is a real disappointment as it's not in tune - it sounds really bad and I am going to have to buy another one. I guess the rest of the set is good but it's really let down by the xylophone and the beaters look like giant matches which is odd. I felt bad as I put this on my daughters wishlist for her birthday and then someone bought it and I knew they were not impressed but it was my fault. My advice is to only buy a xylophone once you've heard it played, or have one recommended, as I never expected to have this problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3