Profile for Ms. Claire L. M. Bassett > Reviews

Content by Ms. Claire L. ...

Ms. Claire L. M. Bassett "Claire Bassett" (Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2
Ice Tomb Second Edition
Ice Tomb Second Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling read, 13 Oct 2014
From start to finish, this book draws you in. The character backgrounds are believable. Plenty of surprises and very thought provoking.
Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow Assortment
Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow Assortment

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 25 Dec 2013
I brought this as a birthday present for my daughter, who is 15, she loves anything like this. It has provided hours of fun at her sleepover. Would recommend for any age, as I have had my fair share of fun with it too! Brilliant!

Simpsons Monopoly
Simpsons Monopoly

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Simpsons Monopoly (Toy)
Just as it said on the blurb. All pieces were present and the game has provided us with hours of fun and frustration.

Pet Remedy Natural De-Stress and Calming Plug-In Diffuser, 40 ml
Pet Remedy Natural De-Stress and Calming Plug-In Diffuser, 40 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't do what it says on the box, 24 Oct 2013
I purchased this plug to help with training my puppy with being left alone. I have tried numerous ways from turning it on before I go out to turning it on 24 hrs before I leave. Unfortunately I found this product to be a complete waste of time. There was no calming effect; if anything, my kitchen was wrecked worse than before I started using the plug in.

Mini Golf MatchUp
Mini Golf MatchUp

5.0 out of 5 stars great waste of time, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mini Golf MatchUp (App)
Brilliant time waster. Good clear graphics I can play this without glasses! Will definitely help to while the time away whilst on a train across the country.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
A great fast paced game. Much like temple run, but with more adorable characters. Great way to waste the day. :-)

Good Night Sweet Angel
Good Night Sweet Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 May 2013
Great ghost story. Couldn't put the book down until it was finished. Will definitely buy more books by this amazing writer.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 26 May 2013
As always Dan Brown has brought forward a book that makes you stop and think about the world around you. A fast paced, adrenaline fuelled adventure. Your going to love it.

Konov Jewellery Braided Genuine Leather Unisex Bracelet with Stainless Steel Clasp, Colour Brown Silver (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars unique, 21 Mar 2013
I love this bracelet, however, I have had to mend it on a couple of occasions. I've only had it 3 weeks.

Neptune Giftware Celebrity Style Shamballa Macrame Bracelet Hematite Beads & Rhinestone Effect Centre Bead - VARIOUS COLOURS - YOU CHOOSE
Offered by Cygnet Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 21 Mar 2013
I brought this for my daughter, she loves the fat that it is a more decreet than the other type of shamballa bracelets.

Page: 1 | 2