ARRAY(0xa7de3e94)

Profile for Mrs. Valerie A. Kelly > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Valerie A...

Mrs. Valerie A. Kelly (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Pritt Stick 10g, 4 Pack
Pritt Stick 10g, 4 Pack
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Pritt stick, 7 Mar 2013
I chose the Pritt sticks as I know them to be reliable glue sticks. They arrived within a couple of days of ordering beautifully wrapped.

Nice 'N' Easy by Loving Care 765 MEDIUM BROWN
Nice 'N' Easy by Loving Care 765 MEDIUM BROWN

5.0 out of 5 stars Clairol Nice n Easy., 15 Feb 2013
Very pleased with price, I initially queried the postage costs, which were sorted. They arrived very quickly, And well packed.

TeckNet® New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3 (with Retina Display), iPad 2 Leather Folio Case - Front & Back Full Protection Smart Cover With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function - Full Grade Leather (PU) with Micro Fibre Inner Cloth - Included Screen Protector and Stylus Pen - Purple
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet leather case., 15 Feb 2013
Really good leather case, actually arrived before the I pad, though it was ordered after , very pleased with delibery.

Womens extra warm thermal socks (Pack of 6) (Black)
Womens extra warm thermal socks (Pack of 6) (Black)
Offered by 123 Shop Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Thermal Socks, 15 Feb 2013
Lovely and thick socks, thinking of getting my husband some of the mens. Value wise don't think this could be beaten.

Charlotte Thomas, Percale Plain Dye Fitted Sheet, Rich Cream, Single Size
Charlotte Thomas, Percale Plain Dye Fitted Sheet, Rich Cream, Single Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Percale single cream sheet., 24 Dec 2012
Lovely quality sheets, ordered on Wednesday afternoon and received Saturday morning, thought being Christmas would take longer. Would highly recommend.

Apple IPAD Retina 16GB 16 GB 1024 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Apple IPAD Retina 16GB 16 GB 1024 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars I pad 4, 24 Dec 2012
A lot of fun, very convenient, very quick, use this more than my laptop or computer. If you need to check something quick this is really fast. Lots of free I books, some really good free apps. Siri is excellent, though I haven't asked anything too tricky. I have still got lots to learn, but I'm really delighted with my I pad 4, thoroughly recommend.

HoMedics SBM-500HA-3GB 2-in-1 Back and Shoulders Massager Cushion with Heat
HoMedics SBM-500HA-3GB 2-in-1 Back and Shoulders Massager Cushion with Heat

4.0 out of 5 stars HoMedics SBM-500HA-3GB 2-in-1 Back and Shoulders Massager Cushion, 13 Feb 2011
This product is very good and hopefully over time will be helpful. I find that the shoulder part is useless to me as no matter how tall I sit up. I am still below the massagers, I am not a short person, I am 5ft. 7inches tall, my husband who is around the same height does reach the massagers, so it's a bit of a puzzle! It can be used both with heat or without and I expected the massagers to show blue without heat and red when heat is on, but it just shows red when heat on.

Peppa Pig: Little Library
Peppa Pig: Little Library
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig: Little Library, 21 Oct 2010
I bought this set for my grandson, who has cerebal palsey, the pages were easier for him to turn over, and the bonus is, turn all the little books on their backs and you have a simple puzzle to do.

Panini Express: 70 Delicious Recipes Hot Off the Press
Panini Express: 70 Delicious Recipes Hot Off the Press
by Dan Leader

5.0 out of 5 stars Panini Express:, 3 July 2010
Nice clear book, giving you some good ideas to make Panini's, especially good if you are a bit unsure what you can and can't do.

Kenwood SM606 Sandwich Maker (Chrome)
Kenwood SM606 Sandwich Maker (Chrome)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood SM606 Sandwich Maker (Chrome), 19 April 2010
Very pleased with this sandwich maker, easy to clean and use. Feel that lead could have been a fraction longer.

Page: 1 | 2