Profile for Ms. J. Softley > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. Softley

Ms. J. Softley "travelling janet" (UK)

Utah Easy to Read
Utah Easy to Read
by Rand McNally and Company
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read map, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Utah Easy to Read (Map)
Very clear for our trip- will be great to help with the long journey we're making. Well priced and compact too

Curved Tin hanging sign - You are my Sunshine
Curved Tin hanging sign - You are my Sunshine
Offered by AEC Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully rustic, 19 Aug. 2013
Perfect- I bought this as a gift for my husband as it was his dad's favourite sone- he loved it!!

The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby

5.0 out of 5 stars lightroom magic, 3 Jun. 2009
This really is an excellent book. I am a recent convert to Lightroom, after using Elements for several years. Before buying the book I had worked out some things for myself, but unless you know what the programme can do, you would probably miss many of the useful functions. The book is really well written in plain English and with a good deal of humour. The step by step guides are clear and easy to follow, resulting in some excellent results. I haven't made use of them myself yet, but all of the photos worked on in the book are available online to practice with yourself.

Vancouver and Canadian Rockies (AA Spiral Guides)
Vancouver and Canadian Rockies (AA Spiral Guides)
by Tim Jepson
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars quick guide, 3 Jun. 2009
This book would be great if you're doing a flying visit to the main toursit areas, but for a 3 week trip where accomodation, places to eat etc need to be planned I will be resorting to my trusy Lonely Planet Guide...