Profile for organic-lover > Reviews

organic-lover

Faith in Nature Hemp and Meadowfoam Shampoo 400ml
Faith in Nature Hemp and Meadowfoam Shampoo 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful smell, a bit too watery, 11 Jan. 2014
It smells wonderfully, after 2 whole days (48hours) my hair's still fresh and not oily at all (that did not happen to me before). It is a bit too watery, yet I know that it will be one of my number ones.

Queens Caravan Trail Penzance Crush Mug Fine China
Queens Caravan Trail Penzance Crush Mug Fine China

5.0 out of 5 stars a good choice, 17 Dec. 2013
I wanted to buy something with a pattern. As I am not (yet) that rich to buy Burleigh - I found this and I instantly fell in love with this pattern. Now I think I prefer animals to flowers (but ask me again when I am rich :). The mug doesn't look like this but it is VERY capacious. The pattern is lovely. And that was the best wrapped package I have ever got. Definately worth recommending.

Inecto Pure Coconut Shampoo 500ml
Inecto Pure Coconut Shampoo 500ml
Offered by Your247Chemist

1.0 out of 5 stars not organic at all, 17 Dec. 2013
I bought the shampoo because I thought it was organic, but its organic character raises my strong doubts. Why does it pop up as the one of the first ones when you type and search "organic shampoo" is a mystery for me. The experience is good (smell, consistency, foaming), but it contains chemicals. A a matter of fact it contains nothing but chemicals. Let me start... Sodium Laureth Sulfate, COCAMIDE DEA - This ingredient is a chemically-modified form of coconut oil; used as a foaming agent, strong evidence for being skin toxicant or allergen, possible human carcinogen as stated by California Environmental Protection Agency. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE is a synthetic surfactant; it has been associated with irritation and allergic contact dermatitis, reactions that could be due to the ingredient itself or to impurities present in it, such as 3-dimethylaminopropylamine. METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE is a widely-used preservative; has been associated with allergic reactions. METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE is a widely-used preservative; has been associated with allergic reactions. Lab studies on the brain cells of mammals also suggest that methylisothiazolinone may be neurotoxic. And last but not least >>PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)<<. The word "fragrance" or "parfum" on the product label represents an undisclosed mixture of various scent chemicals and ingredients used as fragrance dispersants such as diethyl phthalate. Fragrance mixes have been associated with allergies, dermatitis, respiratory distress and potential effects on the reproductive system.

Well, for all who would like to use an organic shampoo - do not buy this one, it is not organic.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2015 8:11 AM BST

Greenscape Moistursing Body Lotion Organic Lavender 500ml
Greenscape Moistursing Body Lotion Organic Lavender 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars It is simply wonderful, 16 Dec. 2013
Well, this is my first review here, but how can I resist when the product is so good? It absorbs good, it smells great, it is big and it is organic. It is all I need. Plus a nice label.