Profile for D. Grimshaw > Reviews

Content by D. Grimshaw

D. Grimshaw "Dee" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fusion5 Kidlet® - 7" Quad-core Kids Tablet PC - 4 colors of Inter-changeable Gel Covers - 8GB Storage - Android Kitkat - Wifi, Bluetooth - Stylus Pen - Earphones, Stylus Pen & many more - A tablet PC designed keeping Kids in Mind!!
Offered by F5CS LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as robust as it makes out and advertised, 22 Dec. 2015
Not as robust as it makes out, the pixels have gone inside this tablet - used only a few times and less than four months old it isn't worth the money I paid for it. I purchased after reading all the reviews. I have never left such a negative comment and I have ordered many many items from Amazon and returned 0 and had 0 faulty - until now.

I am very disappointed and so is my granddaughter as it was a Christmas present. :(

Handy Foliage Remover
Handy Foliage Remover
Offered by floralsupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 3 Nov. 2014
Does what it says on th tin and removes the foliage. Not much you can write about this really, well made, comfy to hold in your hand, well packaged, arrived promptly.

Am-Tech Pro Ratchet Pruner, U0475
Am-Tech Pro Ratchet Pruner, U0475

3.0 out of 5 stars Not That Brilliant., 3 Nov. 2014
As a novice who has just taken up floristry I bought these for my college class. They are fine and do what they are designed to do HOWEVER, they do not feel sturdy and not as sharp as I expected, they do not cut clean on the the thicker seemed flowers. Packaged well and arrived promptly.

My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds
My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Just GREAT, 3 Nov. 2014
What an amazing little book, great tray bakes and desserts to feast your table. Great if your having dinner parties or at this time of the year christmas guests. Something for everyone and so SIMPLE to use and step by step guide for anyone that isn't feeling confident in there abilities. You will not be disappointed I promise and the bakes I have done up to now everyone has loved.

Using Cutters on Cakes (Modern Cake Decorator) (The Modern Cake Decorator)
Using Cutters on Cakes (Modern Cake Decorator) (The Modern Cake Decorator)
by Sandra Monger

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 3 Nov. 2014
As a cake decorator this book helps to enhance my skills, gives you ideas on how to use your cutters in different ways and thus saving money which is always a big plus in my book. Arrived promptly and well packaged.

Black Bride and Groom Wedding Cake Topper -Holding Waist
Black Bride and Groom Wedding Cake Topper -Holding Waist
Offered by Bountiful.Harvest

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Workmanship, 10 Sept. 2014
Not as good as it appeared. The quality of the workmanship isn't what I was expecting the veil does look a little tacky if I'm honest. I am a regular customer of Amazon and always leave comments and I have never had to leave a low score usually (this is my 3rd in over two years) I don't like leaving scores like this but I have to leave honest opinions and I am usually extremely satisfied. Sorry to the seller and hopefully you may consider having a look at the workmanship and the material used for the veil. After all it is mean to go on a cake that will be photographed and looked at for years to come. (This was chosen by the bride)

100 4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm) Clear Cello / Cellophane Bags No Seal - Perfect for Lollipops, Cakepops, Cookies and Sweets
Offered by The Packaging Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bag, 10 Sept. 2014
Highly Recommend - these bags are just PERFECT to hold my CakePops. No fiddling around trying to get them in, more so when they have a delicate fondant flowers attached to the top. Tied with a little thin ribbon these are perfect for CakePops and Sweets alike. Good quality cellophane, now rips or tears, no wastage just a great little product and highly recommend.

Pirates & Cowboys: Cute & Easy Cake Toppers for any Pirate Party or Cowboy Celebration!: Volume 6 (Cute & Easy Cake Toppers Collection)
by The Cake & Bake Academy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 7 Aug. 2014
I have a range of books from these ladies and I LOVE them. So easy to follow, step by step guides, templates included at the back of the book. I am cake decorator myself and I use these books for ideas, inspiration, guidance and sometimes a late order and a quick cake. Perfect for beginners and more advanced cake decorators alike.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Bag, 7 Aug. 2014
Bought these bags for Cupcakes In A Jar for my clients and they are perfect. Great quality, worth the money, well packaged for delivery and delivered in record time. Very pleased as little bags go :) tip - add a little gift tag and you have a retro gift bag for Xmas presents, birthday presents at half the price of shop bought gift bags.

Lakeland Large Hemisphere 3D Novelty Cake Mould 20cm (8")
Lakeland Large Hemisphere 3D Novelty Cake Mould 20cm (8")
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Aug. 2014
These spherical cake tins are brilliant. True they don't come with a little stand stand but all you need to do is scrunch up some tin foil and sit the tin on it - sorted :) they are well made, I used cake release spray and they turned out onto a cake rack perfect. I used it for a "bum" babies bum for a baby shower cake. They will also be used for many more cakes such as footballs, pregnant belly cake, ladybugs, etc. Fast delivery and well packaged, would highly recommend - Enjoy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5