Profile for marydoll58 > Reviews

Content by marydoll58

marydoll58

Page: 1 | 2
NEW WOMENS LADIES SLEEVELESS ALL STAR PRINT T-SHIRT VEST TOP W-35 (M/L (UK 12-14), WHITE/CREAM)
Offered by MOBASH Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars vest top., 26 Aug 2014
Vest was too small for me! I'm a 12/14 and this is very snug.Will probably give it to someone who's smaller than me.

Kindle Fire HDX 7" Decal/Skin Kit, Owl Family
Kindle Fire HDX 7" Decal/Skin Kit, Owl Family

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty owls., 31 July 2014
Lovely appearance and coverage, and eye catching too, only gave it 4 stars as the screen is permanently showing and I'm not sure how much damage ie through being exposed constantly will happen.

Coloring Game
Coloring Game

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!!, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Coloring Game (App)
This app is useless.My 2 year old granddaughter wasn't at all impressed with this.I think I'll delete it off my kindle.

Chip Scoop (Stainless Steel) Flat Handle - 10x8.6x2.5cm - simple utensils for your kitchen
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Scoop., 3 April 2014
Glad I got this stainless steel chip scoop,so much easier than the fish slice/fried spatula I have used for years.Much easier and gets the oven chips scooped up better.

Guess The Emoji
Guess The Emoji

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining., 3 April 2014
This review is from: Guess The Emoji (App)
Keeps the brain active.Very enjoyable for all ages.My Granddaughter aged 9 and my Husband spend quite a long afternoon trying to figure out these puzzles,bit like The British programme Catch phrase.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 10 Mar 2014
I have bought other sage leaf products from Amazon,but these were an absolute bargain,been using them for a few weeks now and notice the difference when I forget to take them.Hot flushes.

Hello Kitty's Garden
Hello Kitty's Garden

1.0 out of 5 stars Hell Kitty., 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty's Garden (App)
This is nowhere near as good as I thought this would be,considering how little ones like this character there is nothing remotely interesting about this app.Could have done better myself for my granddaughter.

Seven Dwarfs: Queen's Return (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Seven Dwarfs: Queen's Return (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disney??, 10 Mar 2014
Yet again a very poor app.Not very interesting at all.Wished I'd never bothered cluttering up my kindle with such as boring app.

Free Games for Kids & Babies
Free Games for Kids & Babies

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Free app., 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Free Games for Kids & Babies (App)
I only give this 2 stars as it hasn't enough in it to occupy a 2 year.Good thing it's free.

Universal converter free: Converts all units of measurement
Universal converter free: Converts all units of measurement

1.0 out of 5 stars unable to use this app, 18 Jan 2014
This app was downloaded as an easy way to convert imperial to metric but have found that it is virtually impossible to get it to work!!!! Annoying adverts popping up all the time....So frustrating!!!!.Amazon please let me DELETE this app from my kindle fire hdx.

Page: 1 | 2