Profile for Tom > Reviews

Content by Tom

Tom "Audiobook freak, glued to my headphones far to much :-)"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ST061 (PLUS) Flush Fit Drip Tip For Kangertech Nano/Mini/Plus
ST061 (PLUS) Flush Fit Drip Tip For Kangertech Nano/Mini/Plus
Offered by SIGNATURE TIPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Having said that I am still giving this Drip Tip 5 stars because I absolutely love it. It’s extremely well made, 23 April 2016
This took a while to be dispatch, but once it was sent it turned up really quickly. Having said that I am still giving this Drip Tip 5 stars because I absolutely love it. It’s extremely well made, looks amazing and fits perfectly. It is just never going to wobble with such a wide base. Fabulous.

KangerTech 1.5 ohm Vocc Organic Cotton Coils/Dual Coil Clearomizers
KangerTech 1.5 ohm Vocc Organic Cotton Coils/Dual Coil Clearomizers
Offered by eJuicey

4.0 out of 5 stars I prefer the 1.5 ohm., 5 Sept. 2015
I have tried the 1.2, 1.5 and 1.8 ohm. I prefer the 1.5 ohm, the same as another reviewer. I personally find them a better vape than bother the duel coil and upgraded duel coil of any ohm, but unlike a different reviewer, I found that they lasted a shorter time to both the other types of coils. The longer I vape the more I think it's down to personal choice which coil you use, but I for one will be sticking with the 1.5 ohm VOCC coils.

Don't Blame Me
Don't Blame Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Don't Blame Me (MP3 Download)
Not just the best Slade tack, but one of the best tracks EVER.

QR Code Scanner
QR Code Scanner

1.0 out of 5 stars it's not much good to me, 4 July 2014
This review is from: QR Code Scanner (App)
Refuses to work on my HTC Desire, free or not, it's not much good to me, but I am only able to comment for my phone. It might work on your phone.

Silly Verse for Kids (Puffin Books)
Silly Verse for Kids (Puffin Books)
by Spike Milligan
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get it!, 24 May 2014
Read it, and then read it again. If you are not falling about laughing you have something wrong with you. Forget that it says it's for kids, your age has nothing to do with it. It's just very, VERY!!! funny. Well worth the money, well worth having. GET IT!!!!

Jaxon & James Raffia Diamond Crown Pork Pie Hat - Natural
Jaxon & James Raffia Diamond Crown Pork Pie Hat - Natural
Offered by Hats and Caps

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 May 2014
Great hat, I love it. It came quickly and in good condition. I love my hat and I have no qualms in recommending it.

Screen cleaning cloth - Large size, 400mm x 400mm, ideally suited for cleaning larger flat panel TVs or PC monitors

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!!!!, 24 May 2014
I have been looking for the kind of cloth used by staff at options. Now I have one! As soon as I got my hands on this I ordered another one. I use it to clean my glasses along with

I can not recommend this cloth highly enough. A well deserved 5 stars.

Hard Gold plated 12x8mm Hand engraved oval Tie tack
Hard Gold plated 12x8mm Hand engraved oval Tie tack
Offered by BritishJewelleryWorkshops

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Smart, 25 Feb. 2014
It took a while to turn up, but it was within the time estimated. It's a bit smaller than I imagined, but I like it a lot, very smart. The tack works well and is easy to use. It sets off a nice tie really well. I just hope the gold does not rub off, but "Hard Gold plate" normally wares well, I'll have to use it and see. If, like me, you don't have the money for a solid gold tie tack, hard gold plate is the next best thing.

Sidiou Group Mini Led Torch 7W 300LM Cree Q5 Led Flashlight Adjustable Focus Zoom Flash Light Lamp
Offered by Gadgets First Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Impresive., 19 Feb. 2014
To say I am impressed with this little touch would be an understatement. It takes an odd battery, not a standard AA, but I have some, and a charger already, so it suits me just fine. It's very bright, but also very small. I keep one in my coat pocket and I have ordered another to leave in my rucksack. When I travel I will never be without a good torch, having forgotten to pack one "again". You can't buy one this cheap ay the Supermarket and they are normally rubbish. I cannot recommend this torch highly enough.

Kangertech Coil
Kangertech Coil

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrok really well, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Kangertech Coil (Personal Care)
I had reservations about buying these from Amazon, but they work really well and seem to be exactly as advertised, "Genuine KangerTech Coil Heads". I bought from ShoptoStop as they had the cheapest price and I am very pleased with my perches and will be buying them again and I will be using ShoptoStop as they turned up very quickly also.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4