Profile for Tom > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
QR Code Scanner
QR Code Scanner

1.0 out of 5 stars it's not much good to me, 4 July 2014
This review is from: QR Code Scanner (App)
Refuses to work on my HTC Desire, free or not, it's not much good to me, but I am only able to comment for my phone. It might work on your phone.

Silly Verse for Kids (Puffin Books)
Silly Verse for Kids (Puffin Books)
by Spike Milligan

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get it!, 24 May 2014
Read it, and then read it again. If you are not falling about laughing you have something wrong with you. Forget that it says it's for kids, your age has nothing to do with it. It's just very, VERY!!! funny. Well worth the money, well worth having. GET IT!!!!

Jaxon Hats Raffia Diamond Crown Pork Pie Hat
Jaxon Hats Raffia Diamond Crown Pork Pie Hat

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 May 2014
Great hat, I love it. It came quickly and in good condition. I love my hat and I have no qualms in recommending it.

Screen cleaning cloth - Large size, 400mm x 400mm, ideally suited for cleaning larger flat panel TVs or PC monitors
Offered by RedTec Innovation l

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!!!!, 24 May 2014
I have been looking for the kind of cloth used by staff at options. Now I have one! As soon as I got my hands on this I ordered another one. I use it to clean my glasses along with

I can not recommend this cloth highly enough. A well deserved 5 stars.

Hard Gold plated 12x8mm Hand engraved oval Tie tack
Hard Gold plated 12x8mm Hand engraved oval Tie tack
Offered by BritishJewelleryWorkshops

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Smart, 25 Feb 2014
It took a while to turn up, but it was within the time estimated. It's a bit smaller than I imagined, but I like it a lot, very smart. The tack works well and is easy to use. It sets off a nice tie really well. I just hope the gold does not rub off, but "Hard Gold plate" normally wares well, I'll have to use it and see. If, like me, you don't have the money for a solid gold tie tack, hard gold plate is the next best thing.

Mini LED Torch 7W 300LM CREE Q5 LED Flashlight Adjustable Focus Zoom flash Light Lamp
Offered by fashionnewsun

5.0 out of 5 stars Impresive., 19 Feb 2014
To say I am impressed with this little touch would be an understatement. It takes an odd battery, not a standard AA, but I have some, and a charger already, so it suits me just fine. It's very bright, but also very small. I keep one in my coat pocket and I have ordered another to leave in my rucksack. When I travel I will never be without a good torch, having forgotten to pack one "again". You can't buy one this cheap ay the Supermarket and they are normally rubbish. I cannot recommend this torch highly enough.

Kangertech Coil
Kangertech Coil
Offered by SmashingDealsDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrok really well, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kangertech Coil (Personal Care)
I had reservations about buying these from Amazon, but they work really well and seem to be exactly as advertised, "Genuine KangerTech Coil Heads". I bought from ShoptoStop as they had the cheapest price and I am very pleased with my perches and will be buying them again and I will be using ShoptoStop as they turned up very quickly also.

eSynic Universal Bluetooth A2DP Stereo Audio Adapter Dongle Music Transmitter Sender with 3.5mm Jack for PC Laptop iPod MP3 Recorder Stereo
Offered by eSynic

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 19 Jan 2014
It arrived very quickly and seemed in good condition, but did not work properly. However I was sent a new one and that arrived even quicker, was easy to set up and works great. There is a little background hum, but I think it is my amp and not the Bluetooth transmitter, I need to test it on something else to be sure. Even with the slight background hum I have given it 5 stars firstly because I am almost sure the background hum is not the Bluetooth transmitter, secondly because it's half the price of other such devices I have seen and thirdly because of the top quality service I got from eSynic. They bent over backward to make sure I had a fully working device, sending me the replacement very quickly and communicating with them was easy and hassle free. Well done eSynic, first class service, Thank you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 9:07 AM GMT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 17 Jan 2014
"I ordered two and they arrived in good condition and well before the estimated delivery date. As for the product they are great too. I have tried E-Lites and 10 Motives and I liked them, preferring 10 Motives, also I have not touched tobacco since. But I have to say Ego-C is better. Better because they work well, are a better vape (vape for vapour, instead of smoke) and are reusable. The choice of E-Liquids is astonishing, coming in as many flavours as you could ever want, just do a web search and see. You can even mix them to make your own distinct flavours. The site I use to get my E-Liquids is VIP , but there are many and I am sure you will find one to suit your own needs. One thing I will say, make sure you read the back of the packet of these Ego's. I thought one was broken when I got them, but after reading the back of the packet properly I realised it was just turned off. Press the button five times and you can turn on and off the Ego. I suppose this is to make sure it does not activate in your pocket."
That's what I origanaly wrote, but after using it for a while....the battery does not last very long and the charger works even worse. I have been using a different charger and it seems a little better. I down greaded this from 5 stars to 3 because of this, but at this price just getting it for the battery, as one other reviewer has done, seems OK.

181.FM
181.FM

2.0 out of 5 stars No Blues :(, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: 181.FM (App)
This app is OK, but it's a shame I was not able to see a list of stations before buying as there is no blues station and that is probably what I would listen to most. There is also an ad banner and that's not good for an app that I spent money on. Having said all that it is easy to use with a simple layout and look. Probably the best thing about it is the comedy station and that is why I gave it two stars instead of just one as I was inclined to do as soon as I saw an ad banner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3