Profile for Lisa Bragg > Reviews

Content by Lisa Bragg

Lisa Bragg "moodi judi" (Devon U.K.)

BRIO Rail Battery Operated Action Train
BRIO Rail Battery Operated Action Train

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, well loved little train, 4 Mar 2014
My grandson loves this and I have returned to buy similar. The only down side is the number of batteries needed so I bought a charger!

Cabin Bed Whitewash Mid Sleeper Bunk with Slide Blue Tent 6005
Cabin Bed Whitewash Mid Sleeper Bunk with Slide Blue Tent 6005
Offered by The Northshore Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and multifunctional, 4 Mar 2014
I cannot recommend this highly enough particularly considering the price. My grandson is 2 1/2 but I was unsure about him sleeping on the top until a little bigger so I have put the mattress on the floor underneath and he LOVES it because of sleeping in the tent. I will put the slide and ladder on when he is a little older but until then, he is having so much fun. I would suggest you buy this with the mattress recommended on Amazon with the bed due to the quality.

Sony Xperia SP Red Premium Leather Book Flip/Wallet / Side Flip Case Cover By Connect Zone®

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again., 4 Mar 2014
Within the first week of buying this cover, the magnet to keep it closed moved inside the cover so it will not close. Now the cover collects all the metal bits and bobs in my handbag. Would definitely not recommend and would invest in something a little more expensive next time. Disappointed.

George Foreman 18471 4-Portion Family Grill, Black
George Foreman 18471 4-Portion Family Grill, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and clean, 4 Mar 2014
Fantastic cooking even from frozen with excellent results. Very easy to clean. I would definitely recommend. Realistically best to cook for two rather than four people.

Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset
Logitech OEM PC 960 USB Stereo Headset
Offered by PreisCompany

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2013
Easy and comfortable to use. No feedback which you can get with some headsets. Reasonably priced. I definitely recommend. I used this for OU study and it had been recommended to me, so it must be good!

After Cancer Treatment: Heal Faster, Better, Stronger (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book)
by Julie K. Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 19 April 2013
This book has been my bible. It has and still is helping me through the most traumatic times in my life. I cannot recommend it highly enough

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Dec 2009
I bought this for my daughter for christmas as she is a huge fan of Tim Burton and nightmare. She was so happy that she cried, very emotional. It makes a fantastic gift and i can recommend it to anyone. The packaging and delivery were both also excellent.