Profile for Russell Brinkley > Reviews

HoMedics PA-MHW Compact Percussion Massager with Heat
HoMedics PA-MHW Compact Percussion Massager with Heat
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 16 April 2014
My entire family loves this massager and it gets used many times each day. High quality with inter-changeable heads. Can't say enough about it!

Groov-e GV897/PK Kids DJ Style Streetz Headphones with Volume Control - Pink
Groov-e GV897/PK Kids DJ Style Streetz Headphones with Volume Control - Pink
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daughter!, 16 April 2014
My six year old loves these headphones because they are adjustable to fit her head comfortable, they have a volume control and they have good sound quality. No more fussing about her ears hurting from standard headphones which are too big to fit in her ears comfortably. If these ever wear out, I'll be buying another pair of these!

Grunwerg mirror finish stainless steel ice cube tongs
Grunwerg mirror finish stainless steel ice cube tongs
Offered by Jas Household Suppliers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for many uses!, 16 April 2014
I have never used these tongs for ice yet, but love using them on my fruit trays or cheese trays. The scalloped prongs help to grab the food without slipping. I get many compliments on how nice they look as a serving utensil.

Raw Coconut Oil Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Unrefined 500 ml (460g) - Certified Organic by the Soil Association - PINK SUN
Offered by PINK SUN Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 16 April 2014
Coconut oil is good for cooking, hair conditioner, and skin softening. This is a nice size container which will last a very long time.

McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion
McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion
Offered by SDA-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size!, 16 April 2014
This neck pillow is the perfect size for any user. It is firm but soft. Fits snug behind the neck which helps to relax the neck back into its original curve for de-stressing. I use this pillow every morning and every evening in bed.

Bloccs Adult Short Arm Waterproof Cast Cover
Bloccs Adult Short Arm Waterproof Cast Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Coverage!, 16 April 2014
After having wrist surgery, I decided to buy this arm protector for taking baths and showers. It works wonderful! Fits snug on the arm, not allowing water in and my bandages stayed nice and dry after each use. I simply the sleeve to dry beside my towel and its ready for the next time. Well worth the money!

The Legends of King Arthur and His Knights
The Legends of King Arthur and His Knights

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read!, 19 Aug 2013
The Legend of King Arthur and His Knights is a great story and this book captures it well. I highly recommend it!

Epson Original T0802  Claria Cyan Ink Cartridge
Epson Original T0802 Claria Cyan Ink Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 19 Aug 2013
Epson always produces top quality print heads. I never have problems with running ink or clogged nozzles. This ink produces a smooth finish and I can always depend on it to do a good job for me.

Monopoly Electronic Banking Board Game
Monopoly Electronic Banking Board Game
Offered by Playgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fun game!, 19 Aug 2013
This is the best monopoly out there! It takes less time to play since the money is all done electronically. And it teaches the basics of using a credit card. Very fun for the whole family!

Matrix Biolage Smoothing Conditioner 250ml
Matrix Biolage Smoothing Conditioner 250ml
Offered by Salonlines

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 19 Aug 2013
This is my favorite hair conditioner and I've used it for years. It gives me the softest yet strongest results. I love this product and highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4