Profile for Janine > Reviews

Content by Janine

Janine (swansea)

fi9® FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH FOR NOKIA LUMIA MOBILE PHONES +SCREEN PROTECTOR (LUMIA 630 635, BLACK)
Offered by RENU BAWA LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Mar. 2015
this is exactly what I wanted and an excellent buy.

Sony Xperia M2 PU Leather Hot Pink Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth BY SHUKAN® (HOT PINK)
Offered by Shukan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Mar. 2015
this was an excellent buy. I was very pleased with the item.

The Party Mix - New Years Eve
The Party Mix - New Years Eve

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mix, 22 April 2014
This is a good mix of music for any occasion, not just New Year, you can just stick it on while doing the ironing!

The Party Mix - Rock
The Party Mix - Rock
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 April 2014
This review is from: The Party Mix - Rock (Audio CD)
Good mix for parties or just listening to on your own, I like a cd the more popular songs on, as some can tend to pad out with more obscure tunes - not this though.

Grease [DVD] [1978]
Grease [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ John Travolta

5.0 out of 5 stars Who would'nt love it!!, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Grease [DVD] [1978] (DVD)
Takes me back in time, I remember seeing it quite a few times and now my kids love it too!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky muggy, 22 April 2014
I have one of these from a different company which I am happy with, but this one is chunkier and feels more robust - great!

Eurythmics: Greatest Hits
Eurythmics: Greatest Hits
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back to my youth!, 22 April 2014
I love the 80's and this certainly takes me back, although this was purchased for my 18 year old - who obviously has good taste!

Over Hill and Dale
Over Hill and Dale
by Gervase Phinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle humour., 22 April 2014
This review is from: Over Hill and Dale (Paperback)
I love the gentle humour in these books. The tales of the children are typical and I think most of us have worked with at least one person like his colleagues! Not always laugh out loud, but cheering all the same.

Jw Pet Company DJW43221 Amaze A Ball Rubber Treat Ball
Jw Pet Company DJW43221 Amaze A Ball Rubber Treat Ball
Offered by Pet Supply Company USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 11 Jun. 2012
This is the best ball we have ever bought for our Labrador - he's a master chewer and has shredded any ball we've ever bought him, but this is still in top condition after 3 years, if Amazon get any more of these balls - Buy them!!!