Profile for Ann > Reviews

Content by Ann

Ann

Page: 1 | 2
YAZILIND Dazzling Gold Plated Princess Cut Champagne Cubic Zirconia CZ Flawless Small Hoop Earrings
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and comfortable., 13 Dec. 2015
These earrings came within the time I was given, and very pretty, no bits that can catch and comfortable to wear. Would buy these again and would buy from this company again. So thank you.

1 Ream (500) sheets Coloured Printer Paper Intense Red A4 80gsm - 3221444
1 Ream (500) sheets Coloured Printer Paper Intense Red A4 80gsm - 3221444
Offered by RELYONUS STATIONERY SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 25 Nov. 2015
The paper arrived this afternoon, and I only ordered it last week. So far I'm very pleased with quality of this paper and I would order it again, so thank you.

That Special Day 50's 1950's 26" Rockabilly Petticoat Underskirt Retro Vintage Swing Red, Black, White, Royal Blue, Pink, Sky blue (Small - Medium, Orange)
Offered by rb30ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Won't catch stockings or tights., 10 Jun. 2015
Ordered this for a friend, who now says the petticoat is lovely will not catch stockings or tights and comes with an under skirt and that is the piece that is too long and she will have to turn it up by 2inches. But apart from she is very pleased.

Stainless Steel Huggie Hoop Earrings with Engraved Designs Black or Plain Mens
Stainless Steel Huggie Hoop Earrings with Engraved Designs Black or Plain Mens
Offered by Quickship-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Question answered, good response, well made., 10 Jun. 2015
I had a question about these earrings, so I e-mailed the company and they got back to me almost the same day with the answer. After get my question answer I made the order. Earring are very nice and look quite sturdy and I hope given as a present will be liked as must as I like them. Very pleased with them.

Accmart(TM) 2Pcs Soft Softening Fabric Energy Saving Tumble-dryer Dryer Balls Environmentally friendly Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars cuts drying time, 12 April 2015
Used these for years and they do work, my drying time is cut by half and clothing are a little softer.

The Quilt Clip the quick & easy way to change your duvet cover
The Quilt Clip the quick & easy way to change your duvet cover
Offered by only the best deals 4u

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot better than rubberbands, 21 Mar. 2015
Just used these today and they work very well, better then rubberbands or hairbands, will try again but on my own the next time I change the bed cloths.

Modern Life
Modern Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Housework Fun, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Modern Life (Audio CD)
Brilliant music, I had order 3 for myself and friends, and we all say you can dance around the house doing your housework or listen while doing the ironing, but it hard to keep still.

Southern Seas Womens 18k Rose Gold Plated 39cm Necklace With Beautiful Round 1.7cm Pendant. New!
Offered by SouthernSeasTrading

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful., 21 Mar. 2015
This is beautiful, not very big but elegant round your neck and it has the memory stones already in and the rose gold is lovely against your skin it goes well with brown or olive skin tone but not against pinky or rose tone skin. If I have 1 compliant is that the chain is a 16-18inch and yes I still work in feet and inches, I was hoping it was a bit longer so I could wear it over polo jumpers to in rich them, so they didn't look quite so plain..

Yazilind Elegant 18K Gold Plated Inlay Colorful Round Cubic Zirconia Small Hoop Earrings Earrings for Women
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars good size, looks great on., 9 Dec. 2014
Just got the last part of my order, looks a great size not fiddlyto put on and looks stunning, very please with them.Thank you.

Fashion Hot Cute Sweet Lovely Bowtie Garland Rhinestone Earring Ear Stud
Fashion Hot Cute Sweet Lovely Bowtie Garland Rhinestone Earring Ear Stud
Offered by SORWEET(Ship from China)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Dec. 2014
Just got this part of my order, stunning and comfitable to wear. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2