Profile for Kadie > Reviews

Content by Kadie

Kadie

Page: 1 | 2
Standing In The Dark (Acoustic)
Standing In The Dark (Acoustic)

4.0 out of 5 stars Catchy lyrics, 12 Mar. 2014
I like this song, it's very catchy, and the chorus especially gets stuck in your head. The lyrics are quite sweet, and it's a nice song to listen to. Kind of reminds me of Bruno Mars and his songs.

Housewife's Lament
Housewife's Lament

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful song, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Housewife's Lament (MP3 Download)
I love this song, it's so beautiful. This is the first song I've heard from Jackie Oates, and I'm so impressed with her voice. The song has an old fashioned feel to it, and it's lovely to listen to.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2014 9:20 PM GMT

Amazed (Acoustic)
Amazed (Acoustic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful song, beautiful voice, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Amazed (Acoustic) (MP3 Download)
I've always loved Lonestar's version of this song, but now I've heard Shane Filan's version I actually prefer it. His voice is so strong and beautiful, and I just adore his version of this song. I could listen to this all day long, it's so lovely.

Vlog [DVD]
Vlog [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brooke Marks

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be worse, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Vlog [DVD] (DVD)
This film isn't too bad- it's different, modern, and has a fair amount of blood and gore. It makes a change from the regular slasher horror movie plots that have been done a million times.

Unfortunately the main actress(?) is awful, and quite annoying, which distracts from the film.

End Of The Line [1988] [DVD]
End Of The Line [1988] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Bacon

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: End Of The Line [1988] [DVD] (DVD)
This film was disappointing- pretty boring. Not much happens, it's slow, and just trudges along. It did start to pick up a little towards the end, there were even a couple of funny moments, but it was really too late by then.
The reason I bought the film was because I'm a big Kevin Bacon fan, and although he was good as usual, he wasn't in it much.

Against Their Will [DVD]
Against Their Will [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judith Light
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational film, 13 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Against Their Will [DVD] (DVD)
I really enjoy movies that are based on real life events, and I'm so glad I added this one to my collection.
This film is about a woman called Alice, an ex con who ends up, unfairly, back behind bars.
The prison guards there are abusing the women, and getting away with it. Alice is strong, and determined, and vows to change things. With the help of a caring lawyer, she starts a fight to help the other women, to make people listen and believe them, and to change things for the better.
I really liked the film- it was believable, interesting, and inspirational.

Doomed [DVD]
Doomed [DVD]
Dvd ~ Drew Russel
Offered by Qoolist

3.0 out of 5 stars Predictable but entertaining, 5 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Doomed [DVD] (DVD)
In this film, a group of prison inmates are sent to a small island and given a chance to compete in a Survivor type reality show. They're separated into teams, and the first team that makes it to the other side of the island wins a pardon for their crimes, and a large sum of money. But, they don't know that there are zombies roaming the island.

I thought the film was quite entertaining- lots of fighting, lots of fake blood, lots of action. It's actually better than the plot description makes it sound. However, it was quite predictable, and so easy to guess what was coming next throughout the whole film.

Killers [DVD]
Killers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dave Larsen
Offered by Qoolist

3.0 out of 5 stars Weird but entertaining, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Killers [DVD] (DVD)
This film is about two brothers, Odessa and Kyle James, who escape from death row, and take a family hostage. But, the Ryan family are not the nice little family they first appear to be.

This film was definitely weird-every time I thought I knew what direction it was headed in, something odd and unexpected, and sometimes quite random, would happen.
It is entertaining though, and has quite a few funny moments.

The script is pretty bad, and some of the main actors are awful, which I found a bit distracting.
But, if you don't take it too seriously, and don't mind weird, this film is okay.

Dead & Breakfast [DVD] (2004)
Dead & Breakfast [DVD] (2004)
Dvd ~ Jeremy Sisto

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny Horror, 30 Oct. 2012
This film is very entertaining. It's funny, gory, and quite unpredictable. There are some pretty good actors in it- particularly Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who is just fantastic as the sheriff.
I loved the singing and dancing zombies- that actually made me laugh out loud.
Definitely an amusing film, and definitely worth watching.

Stonehenge Apocalypse [DVD]
Stonehenge Apocalypse [DVD]
Dvd ~ Misha Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining film, 28 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Stonehenge Apocalypse [DVD] (DVD)
I know this film has received quite a few bad reviews, but I really enjoyed it. Okay, so the storyline isn't great, but it was dramatic, fast paced, and highly entertaining. Misha Collins was just fantastic, it was fun to watch, and I'll definitely be watching it again.

Page: 1 | 2