Profile for Shed > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hush Puppies Womens Chamber Ankle BT Black Boots H506867 6 UK, 39 EU
Hush Puppies Womens Chamber Ankle BT Black Boots H506867 6 UK, 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice boot but small fitting, 29 Nov 2013
I really wanted to buy these boots and was pleased when they arrived. The boot is a really nice style and well made, but I had to return them as they were too small. I always take a size 6 but it was obvious when I tried them on that on this occasion I would need a 6,5, unfortunately there are no half sizes and I know a 7 will be too big. If you want a boot for everyday casual use I would highly recommend them, but check your size first.

Roget's Thesaurus - Definitive Edition [Fully Searchable]
Roget's Thesaurus - Definitive Edition [Fully Searchable]

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 31 Oct 2013
Would not work which is a shame because I really want a good searchable thesaurus. All it did was jumble up my organised books so I removed it and got a refund.

Notecracker Ukulele Chords Uke Cards (Notecrackers)
Notecracker Ukulele Chords Uke Cards (Notecrackers)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Uke chord cards, 29 Sep 2013
Nice price for such a handy, well made little gadget. Contains every chord for the ukulele and a great help to someone who is just starting to play or even for the more advanced.

El Naturalista Womens Slingback N131 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
El Naturalista Womens Slingback N131 Black 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for nice weather, 12 April 2013
Very, very comfortable and well made. I bought them when Amazon sent me a flier for 20% off so I got them at a really good price, in fact I wish I had bought another pair in a different colour.. I now only need a bit of nice weather to try them out (don't know when we will get it though). Well packaged and fast delivery.

Sky+HD Remote Control sealed in Official Sky Branded Retail Packaging, including Duracell Batteries and Manual - SKY120

4.0 out of 5 stars Remote that works perfect, 1 May 2011
Great remote for use with the Sky HD box. Does everything that it should. Delivery fast and no complaints whatsoever with either remote or delivery.

Seiko Ladies Bracelet Watch SKA884P1 with White Date and Round Dial
Seiko Ladies Bracelet Watch SKA884P1 with White Date and Round Dial

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kinetic watch, 1 May 2011
I saw this watch while on a trip to Bruges, but at 385 Euros it was far too expensive. When I got home I found it on Amazon, at a much lower price, and ordered it. Delivery was fast and the watch arrived in excellent condition. The watch itself is very nice. I had previously worn a Seiko Kinetic for 20 years and I hope to get just as long from this one. The strap on the watch does not seem to be as well made as the one on my last Kinetic, but it was easy to adjust. I have worn the watch every day for the past few weeks and it keeps excellent time. If you are looking for a chunkier timepiece I would highly recommend both the watch and the company who I bought it from.

ByteStor 8GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive
ByteStor 8GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flash drive, 22 Mar 2011
The best flash drive that I have used. I use three of these and because of the choice of colours I always know which is which. They are inexpensive with a range of storage sizes and the loop at each end is a great idea. The best point about the drive is its reliability, I have never had one go wrong on me. My choice for a flash drive everytime.

What's Going On
What's Going On
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums ever, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: What's Going On (Audio CD)
I suppose that you 'heard it through the grapevine' that this album is good?
Well believe me it's true.
This has to be one of the greatest albums ever made. Every track is wonderful. A must for your collection.

The Dangerous Brothers - Dangervision [DVD]
The Dangerous Brothers - Dangervision [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rik Mayall

3.0 out of 5 stars We are the Dangerous Brothers, 10 Feb 2011
My son is a great fan and didn't know that you could buy this DVD. Got him it for Christmas and he loved it. Myself I think that they are rubbish. Hated the program when it was on TV. Not a patch on the Young Ones.
DVD arrived quickly and well wrapped.

Rocky Italian Stallion Bathrobe
Rocky Italian Stallion Bathrobe
Offered by Findmeagift

4.0 out of 5 stars Bathrobe is a knockout, 29 Dec 2010
Bought the bathrobe as a gift for a son who is a Rocky fan. When ordering the 'ONE SIZE' saves the hassle of trying to figure out if it will fit and it does seem to fit everyone, yes, as you can imagine every man we know wants to try it on. Delivery was quick with the item well presented and packed. The material is quite good, in fact I was surprised at the quality. As for the price, I had seen the bathrobe in the shops and it had an extra £15 on the price tag so all in all I am very pleased with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2