Profile for Layla > Reviews

Content by Layla

Layla

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Boys Ocean Pacific Mesh Lined Swim Shorts (Age 10-12)
Boys Ocean Pacific Mesh Lined Swim Shorts (Age 10-12)
Offered by Bullahshah

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 17 May 2015
My youngest is 'shark mad'!! Anything to do with sharks, and he loves it!!! He is a 'trim' 10yr old and we often have problems getting clothes which fit his waist as well as his long legs! So, I went ahead and ordered him a size 8 yr old (hence the 4 stars). PERFECT fit!! I ended up buying him another pair for our hols.
Not only are the swim shorts elasticated, but the waist can be made even tighter by the black cord at the front. (Usually I find that the cord at the front is for show only, therefore pretty useless.........but not in this case!!).
Extremely chuffed! A purchase which you will not regret!!!!

Boys' Cargo Shorts ZH23 Black Size 12-9/10
Boys' Cargo Shorts ZH23 Black Size 12-9/10
Offered by UNVC

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great!!!!!, 12 May 2015
These are REALLY great shorts for kids. The material is light and comfortable. I bought the black pair for my 10 yr old son for our holiday this summer and was SO pleased with them that I bought every other colour too!! They are excellent value for money. Totally recommend!!!

Roman Women's Floral Print Front Panel Maxi Dress Yellow Size 16
Roman Women's Floral Print Front Panel Maxi Dress Yellow Size 16
Offered by Roman Originals

5.0 out of 5 stars A great dress, 12 May 2015
This is a lovely dress. It fits perfectly and is so comfortable. The colours are pretty and the pattern on the front is nice. I wouldn't say that the material is the coolest or lightest, but feels nice. It can also be dressed up if going out or worn casually. I would definitely recommend this for your summer wardrobe :-)

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Leave- In Conditioner 250ml
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Leave- In Conditioner 250ml
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!!!, 30 April 2015
I have quite fine, but long hair. Usually anything which I put in my hair leaves it lanky and greasy looking, so I was a bit sceptical about this product. But having read the reviews, particularly from those with fine hair, I thought that I would give this leave in conditioner a go. And I am SO glad that I did! It really does leave your hair feeling soft and conditioned. It doesn't leave any 'heaviness' or make your hair dull. Am really pleased that I gave it a go and will definitely buy it again! Totally recommend.

LS_3699 LF_906 Celebrity Style Fringe Cowgirl Tassel Shoulder Bag (Teal)
LS_3699 LF_906 Celebrity Style Fringe Cowgirl Tassel Shoulder Bag (Teal)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bag!!, 26 April 2015
I love this bag. It isn't as pictured though. It isn't Teal with the tan coloured tassels. Mine came with the teal and black tassels, which I actually preferred. It is a large bad and therefore very roomy. It really does look way better than in the picture. Great buy!

THG Purple Fringe Tassel Shoulder Messenger Stylish Women Girl Handbag Bags
THG Purple Fringe Tassel Shoulder Messenger Stylish Women Girl Handbag Bags
Offered by THG LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 21 April 2015
This is a great buy! The bag is very spacious and comfortable to wear. Has several useful inside pockets. It's a lovely shade of purple. I would definitely recommend!! (In fact, just bought the black one!!)

Charles Wilson Men's Button Neck Cotton Jumper with Chambray Placket (XX-Large, Burgundy Marl)
Offered by Charles Wilson Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves it!!, 15 April 2015
I bought my husband this jumper as a birthday pressie, but wasn't quite sure if he would like wearing a jumper as he hasn't really ever worn them in the past. But he LOVED it! I ended up buying him the Navy Blue one as well. They're great quality and my husband says super comfy (and he's a hard one to please when it comes to clothes!!!) Great buy!

Shellys Women's Starr Pink Ankle Strap Heels STARRPNK39 6 UK, 39 EU
Shellys Women's Starr Pink Ankle Strap Heels STARRPNK39 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes!!!!, 15 April 2015
I love my high heels, but don't usually go for quite such bright or 'glittery' shoes. BUT I am so glad that I bought these. Love ankle straps anyway, but the colour isn't too OTT and neither is the glitter effect on them. Really comfy. TOTALLY RECOMMEND :-)

10 x Lampwork Flat Round Glass Beads - 20mm - A4164 / 10 beads
10 x Lampwork Flat Round Glass Beads - 20mm - A4164 / 10 beads
Offered by k2-accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Mar. 2015
These beads are a really, really lovely colour. Will be so pretty for bead work for spring/summer necklaces and earrings. Definitely recommend :-)

Beadalon 34-inch Bead Board
Beadalon 34-inch Bead Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 23 Mar. 2015
I've just started making my own glass beaded jewellery, and this bead board is absolutely invaluable. I use it constantly! Totally recommend :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20