Profile for Diana > Reviews

GARDMAN GIANT ROMAN NUMERAL WALL CLOCK 56CM HOME/GARDEN
Offered by Pantiles Nurseries Ltd
Price: 22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great clock for large wall, 3 April 2014
I bought this for indoors in view of other comments about the hands - and they are quite flimsy, but the clock itself seems very well made and looks great inside, really pleased. I have bought 2 more!

Fitflop Womens Mukluk Moc 2 Moccasin Boots 320-097 Super Navy 7 UK, 41 EU
Fitflop Womens Mukluk Moc 2 Moccasin Boots 320-097 Super Navy 7 UK, 41 EU

1.0 out of 5 stars New Fitflop boots - disappointing, 21 Oct 2013
I was pleased to see that Fitflop were making a navy boot - I have 3 pairs of the Mukluk 1's which I live in.

The new boots arrived, and are too small - which is so frustrating as the older style size 7 is perfect for me- they are also a slightly different style with no seam over the top of the foot which means they dont fit as well (even if they were long enough) and the foot slips out, making them feel all wrong (this with a boot that is too small anyway) - and they look even more chunky which is not good! I do understand that things have to change, but why change sizing?? Others will like the change in shape but if it dosent fit????????
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2013 10:22 AM GMT

Chandelier Light Shade Modern Design Lightshade Metallic Silver
Chandelier Light Shade Modern Design Lightshade Metallic Silver
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars shade a sparkle, 19 Jun 2013
like it, have it at top of stairs, looks just like it does in the photo, would buy another, not for a smart lounge, but fun place or hall etc

Photo Album Company Picture or Certificate Frame Portrait or Landscape A4 210x297mm Ref 35734024
Offered by Office Specialties Online Ltd
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 19 Jun 2013
there is no glass in these frames (only perspex type material), but they still look smart and I dont think this is a drawback. would buy again.

Dual Voltage 115V/ 230V Bathroom Shaver Light with Pull Switch
Dual Voltage 115V/ 230V Bathroom Shaver Light with Pull Switch
Offered by BulbsTubes
Price: 15.91

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 19 Jun 2013
bought 2 of these, one has broken twice - awaiting electrician to come and repair again. With this item it is a case of buy cheap buy twice.

Skypak 90L Folding Travel Bag - Black
Skypak 90L Folding Travel Bag - Black
Offered by Low Cost Luggage Ltd
Price: 19.20

5.0 out of 5 stars strong, good quality and very cheap!, 19 Jun 2013
Bought this because my sons snaffle my bags every time they come to stay - this was a last minute purchase for a holiday in the UK - whilst it has no firm base (I knew this) it is still very strong and holds a lot as well as folding up to a very small size. I will get some more (and hide them!).

Triton Seville 10.5kW Electric Shower
Triton Seville 10.5kW Electric Shower
Price: 69.77

2.0 out of 5 stars shower fiddly to control, 25 Mar 2013
The controls are not easy to work - seems ok on the highest 2, but when on 1 is hard to regulate which is disappointing. Not sure if it will be different when the cold water coming in is a more ambient temperature.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2013 4:55 PM BST

Floral Ceiling Pendant Shade, Cream
Floral Ceiling Pendant Shade, Cream
Offered by The Light Factory
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars look better than I thought!!, 25 Mar 2013
they arrived and have been put together (not too fiddly) and look really good, hung from a very high ceiling.

Dreamland Thermo Therapy Heat Pad
Dreamland Thermo Therapy Heat Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamland heat pad, 19 Nov 2010
I bought this product for my mother who fell and broke a vertebrae in her back. She said it was a life saver, used it a great deal, has never mentioned anything negative about it at all (ie time to heat up, temperature etc). She was so impressed I got another one for her for a friend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Vango 250 in the canyons of New Mexico, 18 Nov 2009
I got close to my tent in the wilds of New Mexico. It was pretty straightforward to put up - and with practice I know I will iron out the few annoying bits - (getting the guy lines twisted the wrong way round the aluminium poles so they had to be taken out of the ring and pin) . It was perfect for me - one person, though would have been a bit of a squash for 2 for the 2 weeks I was there, fine for shorter stays or couples. The large porch was very useful for storage, which was one of the reasons I chose it.

Page: 1 | 2