Profile for Trixie May > Reviews

Content by Trixie May

Trixie May "Trixie" (Kent UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Procter Pest-Stop Trip Trap
Procter Pest-Stop Trip Trap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great traps and they work, 16 Mar. 2015
Great traps that actually work. Have caught at least one mouse overnight in my greenhouses since I've had the traps, though am getting a bit fed up with the car journeys to take them to their new homes. Hopefully, the mouse families will soon get the message and I'll be able to put the traps away for next year. Definitely saved my tomato seedlings and plantlets from being eaten

CafePress Chihuahua Long Coat Duo Wall Clock - Standard Multi-color
CafePress Chihuahua Long Coat Duo Wall Clock - Standard Multi-color
Offered by CafePressUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Chihuahuas, 16 Mar. 2015
Very pretty little clock and arrived a lot faster than advised.

Umiwe(TM) Lovely Cozy Coral Fleece Leopard Print Dog Coat/Jumpsuit/Hoodie/Pet Clothes-Brown (Middle Size) With Umiwe Accessory Peeler
Offered by Umiwe-Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Will defintely keep him warm, 8 Mar. 2015
Taking into account other reviews on the sizing, I ordered a medium for my 1.5kg Chihuahua and, overall, it fits pretty well. The hood is a bit silly and falls sideways and the legs are a bit baggy but, other than that, the little fleece fits him rather cosily.

Small Black, Fold Down Flat, Dog Cage,Two Door with Metal Tray,Crate, 24"x 17.5"x 20" (62x44x52cm)
Offered by EastWharf

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value from a reliable seller, 11 Feb. 2015
Excellent value and very promptly sent. Not the strongest of crates but more than adequate for my Chihuahuas. A good finish and easily cleanable removable base. It's the second one I've bought and I'd have no hesitation in buying more from this supplier if I needed them.

The 12 Dogs of Christmas Song (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
The 12 Dogs of Christmas Song (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 11 Feb. 2015
A card ideal for any dog lover. Very funny and cute and gets the message across. I like it lots - as did my husband who I received it.

A-Z Kent Street Atlas
A-Z Kent Street Atlas
by Geographers A-Z Map Company
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed and informative, 11 Feb. 2015
A very detailed map and a great improvement on the one we bought in 1998. Covers all the areas that we might want to investigate.

Kenwood 3-in-1 Blender with Smoothie to Go, 1 Litre, 350 Watt - White
Kenwood 3-in-1 Blender with Smoothie to Go, 1 Litre, 350 Watt - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Great blender - if you can get one that works, 31 Jan. 2015
When it is a working model - and could be guaranteed to continue working, then I'd award it five stars. However, the first one I ordered worked perfectly for the first four days but then had smoke coming from the motor on the fifth. I returned it and bought another, which didn't even work when it arrived and was completely dead. I am currently using the third one I ordered which, so far, after three weeks, is still working. It only has light use, but is used regularly every couple of days. I can only say that I hope it lasts as I really like its operation and the results it produces but I still have the box and packaging, just in case I have to return it - fingers crossed

500W 2LTR ELECTRIC MULTI FOOD BLENDER WITH GRINDER SMOOTHIE PROCESSOR LIQUIDISER WHITE
Offered by dealsassured

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for small quantites, 10 Dec. 2014
I found the blender jug too large for smaller quantities which caused it to leave most of the contents at the side of the jug. It would probably would work fine if blending larger amounts. I also had a leakage from where it fitted onto the base after a few uses. Contacted the company who accepted the return and reimbursed me in full without any quibble. Didn't have chance to try the grinder.

LOST DOG IF YOU DON'T ASK YOU DON'T GET 19103
LOST DOG IF YOU DON'T ASK YOU DON'T GET 19103
Offered by INTERNET GIFT STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 25 Nov. 2014
Bought as a Christmas present, I think it will bring a smile to my friends face. The little model looks very cute and well made

Kong Dr. Noys collection Frog, Small
Kong Dr. Noys collection Frog, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuddly though smaller than I thought it would be., 18 Oct. 2014
Cute toy, if rather small. I should have bothered to get my tape measure out. Still good value for tiny dogs though and very cuddly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5