Profile for Cloud Strife > Reviews

Content by Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife "Blobulus" (London, UK)

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Most GP's use this now, 8 Mar. 2011
Most of the GP's I know are now using this product. The can be used for all ages but may be difficult in newborns. The ear pieces are cheap to buy, but if are using on family then u can use them between members.

I bought three for my siblings to use on their children

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying Wii = Buying Zelda: Twilight Princess, 27 Jun. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have never written a review on Amazon before but I love playing games and this one has compelled to to put hands to keyboard.

I played the N64 ocarina of time which was my 2nd favourite game after FFVII. This is probably the same if not better. The controls are simple but effective. The story is immersive and the gameplay fantastic. The weapons are similar but include some welcome new and innovative additions.

One of the best things about these sort of games are the subquests or games that you can play away from the main story. They give you so much freedom to do what you want and not carry on with the main story if thats what you want to do.

I agree with other reviewers. If you own a Wii you have to give buy or at least rent Zelda to see what your missing out on. I rate it highly, so do other magazines and gamerankings which tells you average ratings for loads of mags.

Play this game now!

Once you start you will find it very hard to stop.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2011 5:55 AM GMT