Profile for Mrs. D. Millman > Reviews

DYLON Flamingo Pink Machine Dye 200g
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 7.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink pink pink, 21 Jun 2014
I have only given four stars because item arrived in just plain white plastic packet, no box or instruction provided which meant I had to go onto Dylon web site to discover how to use product correctly. However I have dyed my old bathroom towels and they are looking very pink and refreshed after its use. The process is actually very easy to do in washing machine but as an infrequent user of dye the instructions would have been helpful.

Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Small (UK:10-12)
Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Small (UK:10-12)
Offered by It's All Fun & Games
Price: 17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Indian Princess, 20 Jun 2014
Good quality costume but sizing too large for us. No problem sending back and getting a refund though. But would recommend you go for smaller size

Indian Sweetie Adult Costume Ladies Girls Indian Sweetie Costume for Theme Party Fancy Dress Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Pocahontas, 20 Jun 2014
Bought this for my daughter's muck up day at school. I didn't want to spend a lot and this was perfect. It says one size and she is very slim so wasn't sure it would fit or if she would like it but we were pleasantly surprised and with just a small adjustment to the clear straps to make them a little shorter it was a perfect fit. The material is surprisingly good quality and it wasn't too revealing. I don't think it would fit anyone above a size 14 though . She looked fabulous.

Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 94.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vax fabulous, 7 Mar 2014
This was bought to replace my old Dyson and didn't want to pay Dyson prices so opted for this vac. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as previous vacuum but I was amazed . Great suction, light and manouverable, easy to empty as long as you don't let it get too full, good tools for stairs which can be done without moving machine up and down as hose really does reach that far. Only glitch for me is that tools fall off holder if you are a little vigorous with your hovering action. But apart from that I am really pleased.

Russell Hobbs 18117 4-Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design
Russell Hobbs 18117 4-Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design
Price: 42.31

5.0 out of 5 stars toastilicious, 7 Mar 2014
This is a great buy. I cannot get a toaster to last more than 18 months so went for a cheap model as Fed up with expensive ones not lasting. We are amazed at the quality for the money that this product shows. Great feature that you can lift to check Browning without cancelling toasting. Really wide slots for doorstep toast and easy to clean. Couldn't be happier. Just hope it keeps going .

Bolle Mojo Ski Goggles - Shiny Black, Medium
Bolle Mojo Ski Goggles - Shiny Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars goggles, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bolle Mojo Ski Goggles (Sports)
Purchased for my daughter's ski trip to replace older pair. Looked large when first tried on but with ski helmet on were just right. Comfortable and easy to adjust to fit. Looked really cool with pink mirror tint and didn't steam up too much.

LADIES WOMENS FUR OVERSIZED HOOD FISHTAIL PARKA MILITARY JACKET KHAKI SIZE 10
LADIES WOMENS FUR OVERSIZED HOOD FISHTAIL PARKA MILITARY JACKET KHAKI SIZE 10
Offered by Envy Boutique Outlet
Price: 21.74

5.0 out of 5 stars parka perfect, 13 Feb 2014
Great fitting parka bought for my fashion conscious daughter. She loves the long fish tail at the back and the orange lining. Looks great with jeans and a scarf. I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent quality for a very reasonable price.

Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml
Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars sons skincare, 10 Jan 2014
Bought this as stocking filler for my son who works in engineering but likes to keep his fave clean. He uses twice weekly and likes the fresh feel it gives him.

Weleda Aconite 30C - Pack of 125 Tablets
Weleda Aconite 30C - Pack of 125 Tablets
Price: 6.69

5.0 out of 5 stars sleep at last!!, 10 Jan 2014
I was recommended aconite to aid sleep and they really help. As a chronic insomniac for more than ten years I can now get a good five to six hours sleep. Fab!!

Nike Air Max 1 Vintage pink&orange&red&white trainers 555284 [cream&orange UK 5.5]

5.0 out of 5 stars nike air, 10 Jan 2014
Bought for my daughter for Christmas and she was over the moon with them. Bright colour as picture and seem well made. True to size and apparently very comfortable. Print delivery and well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3