Profile for Della Weaver > Reviews

Content by Della Weaver

Della Weaver

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mens Reindeer Design Christmas Chunky Bobble Hat (One Size) (Blue)
Mens Reindeer Design Christmas Chunky Bobble Hat (One Size) (Blue)
Offered by Jakuzi

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas hat, 22 Dec 2014
Nice and stretchy hat with subtle pattern for hubby to wear on holiday.

Jacobson 2500 Watt Oil Filled Radiator
Jacobson 2500 Watt Oil Filled Radiator

5.0 out of 5 stars Radiation delight, 11 Dec 2014
My daughter was very pleased with radiator it has certainly helped heat her student flat efficiency and cheaply.

Wilton 20 cm (8-Inch) Cake Circles - 12 pack
Wilton 20 cm (8-Inch) Cake Circles - 12 pack

5.0 out of 5 stars cake circles, 11 Dec 2014
Classic white nice stiff card cake circles. Perfect for showing off your cakes.

Got2B Schwarzkopf Beach Matt Surfer Look Paste 2 X 100 Ml = 200Ml
Got2B Schwarzkopf Beach Matt Surfer Look Paste 2 X 100 Ml = 200Ml
Offered by Health in The Post

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good price too, 28 Aug 2014
Repeat order as son loves it and we couldn't find it in local shops. Very good price too.

Nicky Elite Pure Luxury 3 Ply Toilet Rolls (x72 Rolls)
Nicky Elite Pure Luxury 3 Ply Toilet Rolls (x72 Rolls)
Offered by Miller Medical Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Not as thick as some well known brands but excellent and does the job!!

How To Be A Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking (Nigella Collection)
by Nigella Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars s I have always had great results following her recipes but what makes it a ..., 28 Aug 2014
I bought this for a friend who always comments on my baking. I have used this fab book for years and as a fan of Nigella,s I have always had great results following her recipes but what makes it a great book is the descriptions and tips she gives you in her quirky way that makes you read it like a book. I wouldn't be without it .

Bulldog Natural Skincare Original Face Scrub 100 ml
Bulldog Natural Skincare Original Face Scrub 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars He uses twice a week and has asked for it again so must be good. Again very good price compared to shops, 28 Aug 2014
I bought this item for my son and he loves it. He uses twice a week and has asked for it again so must be good. Again very good price compared to shops.

L'OREAL VOLUME MILLION LASHES MASCARA DUO PLUS FREE EYELINER - BLACK
L'OREAL VOLUME MILLION LASHES MASCARA DUO PLUS FREE EYELINER - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... using this for a few weeks and we both love it. Fab lashes, 28 Aug 2014
My daughter and I have been using this for a few weeks and we both love it. Fab lashes , no clumps and easy to remove. Very good value bought as a duo with eyeliner. Would highly recommend.

DYLON Flamingo Pink Machine Dye 200g
DYLON Flamingo Pink Machine Dye 200g
Offered by Spotless Punch Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink pink pink, 21 Jun 2014
I have only given four stars because item arrived in just plain white plastic packet, no box or instruction provided which meant I had to go onto Dylon web site to discover how to use product correctly. However I have dyed my old bathroom towels and they are looking very pink and refreshed after its use. The process is actually very easy to do in washing machine but as an infrequent user of dye the instructions would have been helpful.

Ladies Small Indian Princess Costume for Woman's Wild West Cowboy Fancy Dress Up Outfit
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Indian Princess, 20 Jun 2014
Good quality costume but sizing too large for us. No problem sending back and getting a refund though. But would recommend you go for smaller size

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4