Profile for Mrs. D. Millman > Reviews

Got2B Schwarzkopf Beach Matt Surfer Look Paste 2 X 100 Ml = 200Ml
Offered by Health in The Post
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good price too, 28 Aug 2014
Repeat order as son loves it and we couldn't find it in local shops. Very good price too.

Nicky Elite Pure Luxury 3 Ply Toilet Rolls (x72 Rolls)
Nicky Elite Pure Luxury 3 Ply Toilet Rolls (x72 Rolls)
Offered by Bargain Warehouse
Price: 27.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Not as thick as some well known brands but excellent and does the job!!

How To Be A Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking (Nigella Collection)
by Nigella Lawson
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars s I have always had great results following her recipes but what makes it a ..., 28 Aug 2014
I bought this for a friend who always comments on my baking. I have used this fab book for years and as a fan of Nigella,s I have always had great results following her recipes but what makes it a great book is the descriptions and tips she gives you in her quirky way that makes you read it like a book. I wouldn't be without it .

Bulldog Natural Skincare Original Face Scrub 100 ml
Bulldog Natural Skincare Original Face Scrub 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars He uses twice a week and has asked for it again so must be good. Again very good price compared to shops, 28 Aug 2014
I bought this item for my son and he loves it. He uses twice a week and has asked for it again so must be good. Again very good price compared to shops.

L'OREAL VOLUME MILLION LASHES MASCARA DUO PLUS FREE EYELINER - BLACK
L'OREAL VOLUME MILLION LASHES MASCARA DUO PLUS FREE EYELINER - BLACK
Offered by Hogiesonline
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... using this for a few weeks and we both love it. Fab lashes, 28 Aug 2014
My daughter and I have been using this for a few weeks and we both love it. Fab lashes , no clumps and easy to remove. Very good value bought as a duo with eyeliner. Would highly recommend.

DYLON Flamingo Pink Machine Dye 200g
DYLON Flamingo Pink Machine Dye 200g
Offered by Red House Direct
Price: 7.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink pink pink, 21 Jun 2014
I have only given four stars because item arrived in just plain white plastic packet, no box or instruction provided which meant I had to go onto Dylon web site to discover how to use product correctly. However I have dyed my old bathroom towels and they are looking very pink and refreshed after its use. The process is actually very easy to do in washing machine but as an infrequent user of dye the instructions would have been helpful.

Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Small (UK:10-12)
Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Small (UK:10-12)
Offered by It's All Fun & Games
Price: 17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Indian Princess, 20 Jun 2014
Good quality costume but sizing too large for us. No problem sending back and getting a refund though. But would recommend you go for smaller size

Indian Sweetie Adult Costume Ladies Girls Indian Sweetie Costume for Theme Party Fancy Dress Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Pocahontas, 20 Jun 2014
Bought this for my daughter's muck up day at school. I didn't want to spend a lot and this was perfect. It says one size and she is very slim so wasn't sure it would fit or if she would like it but we were pleasantly surprised and with just a small adjustment to the clear straps to make them a little shorter it was a perfect fit. The material is surprisingly good quality and it wasn't too revealing. I don't think it would fit anyone above a size 14 though . She looked fabulous.

Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vax fabulous, 7 Mar 2014
This was bought to replace my old Dyson and didn't want to pay Dyson prices so opted for this vac. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as previous vacuum but I was amazed . Great suction, light and manouverable, easy to empty as long as you don't let it get too full, good tools for stairs which can be done without moving machine up and down as hose really does reach that far. Only glitch for me is that tools fall off holder if you are a little vigorous with your hovering action. But apart from that I am really pleased.

Russell Hobbs 18117 4-Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design
Russell Hobbs 18117 4-Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design
Price: 42.91

5.0 out of 5 stars toastilicious, 7 Mar 2014
This is a great buy. I cannot get a toaster to last more than 18 months so went for a cheap model as Fed up with expensive ones not lasting. We are amazed at the quality for the money that this product shows. Great feature that you can lift to check Browning without cancelling toasting. Really wide slots for doorstep toast and easy to clean. Couldn't be happier. Just hope it keeps going .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3