Profile for Hassan Z > Reviews

Content by Hassan Z

Hassan Z (London, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Yahoho Women's Genuine Leather Multi Card Organizer Wallet with Zipper Pocket (Gift Box) Wine Red
Offered by Yahoho UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 17 Jan. 2016
Brought for my mum who really likes it.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by SANNCE & ANNKE

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 17 Dec. 2015
Great HDMI especially for the price.

Orzly® CHARGE 'N' GO (V2) - iPhone Car Charger - Portable In-Car Charging Cable with Flexi-Lead and Car Cigarette Lighter Socket (Suitable for use with: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6 & 6S, iPhone 6 Plus & 6S Plus)
Offered by G-Hub

Kent Q6100 Extra Large Microfibre Drying Towel
Kent Q6100 Extra Large Microfibre Drying Towel

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 17 Dec. 2015
Just as this reviews title states, I'm simply amazed. I like to wash my car myself however, I've always found the task of drying my car to be quite tedious. This is mostly due to me previously using pound shop tea towel sized microfibre cloths.

I brought this towel along with some brushes and when I finally cleaned my car and it came to drying it, I was simply amazed! No longer was I using a cloth to move water off the car it was finally being sucked up!!

I don't have much to say beside the fact that this is the best product I've brought forever in regards of cleaning and drying my car. Don't waste your time, buy one now and pay for next day delivery if you have to, its so worth it!

Moleskine Ruled Notebook (13 x 21cm)
Moleskine Ruled Notebook (13 x 21cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great notebook!, 17 Dec. 2015
My sister has been using moleskine books for a while and I never knew why until I brought my own. The quality of the covers and the papers is superb and its wonderful to take notes using this notebook.

RainX. Rain Repellant 200ml Rain X Windscreen Cleaner
RainX. Rain Repellant 200ml Rain X Windscreen Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but does require a certain amount of effort to maintain its effectiveness., 17 Dec. 2015
Great product but the application is somewhat annoying as you need to make sure you properly buff it into your windows. However, once done properly it does feel really nice driving on a motorway for example and just seeing balls of water flying off!

When driving at higher speeds, there is also less of a need to use your wipers which I suppose lessens the wear of them.

AmazonBasics Microfibre Cleaning Cloths Pack of 24
AmazonBasics Microfibre Cleaning Cloths Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cloths, they're a must buy!, 17 Dec. 2015
I never thought that I'd need to buy a pack of 24 microfibre cloths however, for the price I thought why not. I'm still finding uses for the number of cloths I still have but they're definitely worth it because the quality is good especially compared to cheaper cloths I've brought before.

Anvil Men's Basic Cotton Double Stitched Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Size 44 (Brand Size: X-Large)
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5!, 17 Dec. 2015
Brought one to test the fit and its got a really nice fit. Brough for use in the gym and I'm planning on buying a whole load more. Good fit and quality, well worth the price.

Vehicle Specific Tailored BLACK Car Mats for Honda Civic 5 Door (2012 - Now) - For 9th Generation 5 Door PETROL Models only which are fitted with GENUINE Honda Locators on both Drivers and Front Passenger footwells
Offered by GB Car Mats

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for MK 9 (new shape) civics!, 17 Dec. 2015
When I brought my civic ('12 1.4 petrol) it didn't have any car mats. I immediately started to use generic rubber mats that didn't fit properly but somewhat worked out.

I brought these mats mostly because they're roughly a quarter of the cost of the mats that Honda sells. However, they're completely worth it especially for the price. As I've been using these in my car for 8 months now and the back ones look almost unused because they somewhat are. The front drivers mat is showing some signs of wear however, this is expected and they still hold up perfectly well.

For the price and in general they're great mats for your civic! I'd rather have chewing gum on a mat than on the cars actual floor...

Herschel Supply Company Coin Pouch Settlement Case, Black
Herschel Supply Company Coin Pouch Settlement Case, Black
Offered by q-brandsstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 Dec. 2015
I brought this pencil case simply because it matches my new backpack and its great! Its slightly bigger than I thought it would be but its fine as you can fill it with loads of pens if you want.

The only 'issue' I have is that I paid £20 for a pencil case however, its worth it because it matches my bag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9