Profile for D. Pearce > Reviews

Content by D. Pearce

D. Pearce "djarmhp" (rainham, kent)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bosch PKS 16 Multi Mini Circular Saw
Bosch PKS 16 Multi Mini Circular Saw
Offered by holywell tools

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful but a little lightweight, 15 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
With the name Bosch you know you are getting a quality product, and this is the case here. The case is excellent and makes it easy to carry whilst the range of blades is, on the surface, very good. However, my son who is a contractor says that whilst it is useful for jobs which require a thin piece of wood cut it cannot deal with thicker pieces and for that I have knocked off a star. It is very good if you have no need for a heavy duty circular saw or as a companion to one.

Ultrasport Women's Running Shirt with Quick-Dry-Function
Ultrasport Women's Running Shirt with Quick-Dry-Function

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cycling or sport, 15 May 2014
This garment is clearly made by people who have considered athletic performers at all levels. It is ultra light, extremely comfortable and does a fantastic job at keeping the perspiration to a minimum while running or cycling. My daughter, who has used it during dance training, has found it extremely comfortable and effective. I would happily buy another one and can whole heartedly recommend it.

Tacwise Duo 35 Electric Staple/Nail Gun
Tacwise Duo 35 Electric Staple/Nail Gun
Offered by Maunders

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful but a little limited, 15 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As many other reviewers have mentioned, this product can do simple, small scale jobs well. Unfortunately, if you need to do anything other than fairly standard diy jobs it isn't quite as good as it first appears. Thicker wood has proved to be too much of a challenge for my son who works as a contractor, but in general he is quite pleased with its performance. He has found it a useful tool to have at hand but occasionally he needs to borrow something more heavy duty.

Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation - 50 Natural
Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation - 50 Natural
Offered by Perfumes scent direct

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality foundation, 20 Feb. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Although the foundation is effective with a nice feel and a good texture, the adjective 'natural' is somewhat arguable. My daughter said that it was rather noticeable compared to other foundations being somewhat darker. That said, the quality was clear and she would be happy if this was bought for her again.

Alpen Blueberry/ Cranberry/ Yoghurt Bars 29 g (Pack of 5)
Alpen Blueberry/ Cranberry/ Yoghurt Bars 29 g (Pack of 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty but pricey, 20 Feb. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The general reaction was that the bars were very tasty and they looked good, even if the amount of yoghurt was a little disappointing for my daughter! When I looked at the usual price I have to say that I thought they were a little on the expensive side and would only buy them on a special offer basis.

Gibsons My World My Body Jigsaw Puzzle
Gibsons My World My Body Jigsaw Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful introduction to science, 5 Dec. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I bought this puzzle for my 6 year old goddaughter who has a very inquiring mind. The strong point of this is the combination of a puzzle with the facts and information about the human body. Some of these facts would be interesting to the adult helping the child. This leads to the interactivity of this toy. The adult and child need to work together and they will be prompted to enter into discussion about the puzzle and then those facts so it is very good at making the most of quality time. The only concern I have is that it could be a one hit wonder. Time will tell, but I can't see a younger child going back to this very often. Having said that I would recommend it highly enough to anyone looking for a child at infant school.

Braun CruZer5 Clean Shave Electric Foil Shaver
Braun CruZer5 Clean Shave Electric Foil Shaver
Offered by Deals Breaker

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent shaving option for soft beards, 28 Nov. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My son has been wet shaving since he started a few years ago, but he was fed up with the irritation and redness that it caused. Since he changed to this shaver he has had no problems with skin irritation and the overall effect is just as good as it was with the wet shave. Admittedly, he has a soft beard and doesn't require shaves more than two or three times a week, but I would think that it would work well with any type of beard.

HMDX HX-P205PK RAVE Wireless Rechargeable Portable Speaker - Pink
HMDX HX-P205PK RAVE Wireless Rechargeable Portable Speaker - Pink
Offered by savvybuys2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 28 Nov. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the best portable speaker I have come across in the last few years, chiefly because it makes my daughter's phone sound like a decent music player! Her blackberry used to be a distorted mess of noise when she wanted to add some volume due to the awful internal speakers. Now, her music plays clearly and without distortion and I am really pleased that we've got this for our ears as well as hers!

Remington B95T53 Kerartin Therapy Round Brush
Remington B95T53 Kerartin Therapy Round Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tantrums!, 21 Nov. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
After many problems with finding a good brush for my youngest daughter who has thick hair with a tendency to knot very badly we picked this up and it's been a real success. My daughter has been using this for a month which is a decent time to test it out and she has noticed a real difference in the manageability of her hair. The irritations and loud shouts of hairbrushing time in the morning have disappeared and I would unhesitatingly recommend this brush.

Remington B85R28B Frizz Therapy Round Brush
Remington B85R28B Frizz Therapy Round Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars A brush to deal with teenage hair, 21 Nov. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
After many problems with finding a good brush for my teenage daughter who has thin hair with a tendency to frizz we picked this up and it's been a real success. My daughter has been using this for a month which is a decent time to test it out and she has noticed a real difference in the manageability of her hair. The irritations of frizzy hair have disappeared and I would unhesitatingly recommend this brush.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20