Profile for Nathalie > Reviews

Content by Nathalie

Nathalie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Cole & Mason Precision Grind 14.5 cm Cube Acrylic  Combi Pepper Mill with Salt Shaker
Cole & Mason Precision Grind 14.5 cm Cube Acrylic Combi Pepper Mill with Salt Shaker

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not last long!, 14 Nov. 2014
The pepper mill no longer works. Not dropped it or damaged it in anyway, but it is just not grinding anymore :-(

Shoe storage cabinet cupboard rack OAK BLACK wooden shoe organiser 56x35cm +OTHER COLORS

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but very good, 14 Nov. 2014
Maybe not as sturdy as expected, and the shoes will not stay up in the second drawer! Not sure why. But I really like it. It is slim and fits well in a box room or a hallway.

Paris Single Duvet Cover & Pillowcase Set - 100% Cotton
Paris Single Duvet Cover & Pillowcase Set - 100% Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Nov. 2014
Great bedding. Looks as good as the picture and of good quality.

Accessotech Silver Plated Open Love Heart Pendant & Chain Necklace in Gift Bag Solid
Offered by Glamourwave

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the rash!, 14 Nov. 2014
It looks cheap, is not silver plated and gave me an allergy. After wearing for a couple of hours, I got a rash all round my neck. I just wanted it for a one of to go with an outfit, hence why I went with the price, but I did not even get to wear it that long! And I do not have particularly sensitive skin as I wear costume jewellery

Whale Spray Pool
Whale Spray Pool

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pool!, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Whale Spray Pool (Toy)
Bought it this summer as my 2 year old niece was visiting. What a buy! It is bigger than expected, good quality and she loved it. Lots of fun was had and she loved the spray which gave added fun.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 14 Nov. 2014
I was surprised by the quality of the dress for the price. It is not Phase Eight of course, but it is a more than decent job. It fits nicely and the delivery was quicker than published.

Girly Handbags Womens Newspaper Magazine Print Clutch Bag Handle Elegant Retro Vintage Shoulder Fashion Designer Casual
Offered by Girly HandBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 14 Nov. 2014
Quirky, smart, unusual. I cannot fault this bag. It is as pictured and of good quality.

Camille Womens Ladies Luxury Black And Silver Leopard Print Pyjama Set Size 10-20 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the PJ's but had to order a bigger size, 14 Nov. 2014
I am usually a size 10 so that's the size I ordered. However, when the PJ's arrived, I could not even get the bottoms past my hips! I was quite surprised I it is the second Camille PJ I have bought, and the first one was a size 8/10! So, I returned it for a size 14. And I love those PJ's. Soft, elegant (as much as PJ's can be!) and the seller was excellent when I contacted them for the return. I will now order the all black one :-)

Vakind Lady Elegant Chiffon V-neck Evening Ball Gown Long Maxi Dress Brown Leopard (M)
Offered by Vakind

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Ball Gown, just a nice summer dress, 14 Nov. 2014
It is labelled as a long maxi dress, but it actually comes mid-calf for me (I am 5ft7). It is definitely not an evening ball gown, but it will make a nice casual summer dress, and for the price, I cannot complain.

Electronic Cigarette | E shisha | Rechargeable ePro I Black | USB Charger | 1300 Puffs
Offered by Cigee

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not hesitate, 14 Nov. 2014
I am a novice at the e-cigarette and this one was recommended by a friend. I was never a heavy smoker so it is perfect for me. The order came quickly, well package and was followed by a friendly e-mail asking me if all was well with the product. I still smoke some cigarettes, but this has been very helpful in helping me cut down further. I have even gone on to buy another couple of e-cigarettes from Cigee, so I can have different flavours, and I have one with nicotine and one without. I definitely recommend both the supplier and the product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6