Profile for jimmy1690 > Reviews

ESV REFORMATION STUDY BIBLE HB
ESV REFORMATION STUDY BIBLE HB
by SPROUL R C

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MOST VALUABLE BOOK YOU COULD EVER BUY!, 24 Nov 2005
What can I say. This is by far the best translation of the bible. It has everything you could ever want to help you study the word of god. Do yourself a favour and GET THIS BOOK! You won't regret it.

The Wicker Man [VHS] [1973]
The Wicker Man [VHS] [1973]
VHS
Offered by pkeylock
Price: 8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, simple!, 7 April 2005
I was recently staying the weekend in a caravan park in the isle of whithorn (where they filmed some of the Wicker man.) This was where I saw the remains of the wicker man's legs that still remain to this day. I also visited st Ninian's cave where the part that Sgt Howie tried to escape with Rowan was filmed. After finding out this I decided to get the film and see what it was like. It's fantastic. It definitely deserves it's cult status. I Don't know if I would class it as a horror though (not any blood or gore) but it certainly keeps you glued to the screen. It was good to be at the places where it was filmed and I am definitely glad I decided to check it out. Get it, you'll love it.

Lexmark Z515 Colour Inkjet Printer
Lexmark Z515 Colour Inkjet Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little printer!, 25 Jan 2005
Bought this printer mainly because of the price, and was not disappointed. True it does not come with a USB cable, but the cable I had from my old epson printer, which broke after 4 faithfull years, was compatible and worked fine. Installing the printer was a piece of cake, although the instructions are minimal, I was printing within minutes. Got a bit confused when it came to puting in the ink cartridges. I Found the colour one, and was looking for the black cartridge, but it turns out there isn,t one. The colour cartridge does black as well, but if you were going to be printing a lot of text, then I would get a black cartridge seperately. All in all, this printer is under 30 quid, It does pretty good quality photo printing, it talks to you when printing starts and finishes and for those less technical, it is extremely easy to use. My verdict, get it...you cant go wrong.

Premier DC2302 Digital Camera [2MP 3xOptical]
Premier DC2302 Digital Camera [2MP 3xOptical]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Camera, 27 Dec 2003
I Got my camera a few days ago now and was a little concerned about some peoples reviews, but I have to say that I am Extremely pleased with it. Ive used it several times and It takes pretty good pictures. Lets not beat about the bush, for under 50.00 your not going to get a top of the range camera are you? but this little beauty is well worth the cash. I would recommend it to anyone.