Profile for S. Walsgrove > Reviews

Dogger
Dogger
by Shirley Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book, 31 Oct 2014
This review is from: Dogger (Paperback)
This is a lovely book - I found it hard to read without 'getting something in my eye'. The pictures show why Shirley Hughes is incomparable as a sensitive and observant chronicler of a child's life.

Bugzz Ladybug Socks - Red
Bugzz Ladybug Socks - Red
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely while we had them..., 31 Oct 2014
These socks are lovely - warm, good grip, stay on well. Pity that the child that they were bought for managed to lose them at playgroup after a week - someone obviously agrees with me...!

teKKno® (Pack of 5) LCD Screen Protectors Guards And Cleaning Cloth For The Sony Xperia M2 (Clear)
Offered by teKKno

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 Sep 2014
Arrived quickly. Good value for money

Sony Xperia M2 Black PU Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth BY SHUKAN
Offered by Shukan

1.0 out of 5 stars Some measurements would be helpful, 30 Aug 2014
The case is fine - what I hate is the fact that my new phone says Sony Xperia on the body of the phone and in all the accompanying packaging and information... So I naturally assumed that when no case appeared that just said 'Sony Xperia' - but they all said 'M', 'M2', 'Z' etc they would all fit -- this one doesn't... It is too big for my phone and therefore useless......
My fault entirely, but ebay beckons... and I still have no idea how to find a case that fits my phone....

Hinged Baby Photo Frame
Hinged Baby Photo Frame
Offered by YGL

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 Aug 2014
A lovely Christening gift for twins - heavy frame (doesn't feel flimsy at all) with delightful toys embossed on the edges. The picture frames are not huge (see measurements in description) but are quite big enough to take photos of the children's faces and display them very prettily. Delivery could not have been speedier - I ordered on Sat pm and the parcel was delivered by 9.30 on Sunday morning..!

My Parents Open Carry
My Parents Open Carry
by Brian Jeffs

1.0 out of 5 stars What on earth were you thinking of?, 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: My Parents Open Carry (Paperback)
'Before writing this, we looked for pro-gun children's books and couldn't find any' - gee, and you never wondered why..? How about, 'Teaching children that guns are fun leads to hundreds of deaths a year' or 'Guns and children really don't mix'....?

O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream
O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, 22 July 2014
This stuff is astonishing..! I have very dry skin, and have had what appeared to be eczema on two fingers of my right hand for months. I have been prescribed three different creams, and the only one that worked was a strong steroid cream - which of course I couldn't use for long.
Then, while at my daughter's, I tried this cream - with fantastic results. Came home, ordered myself a pot - and no more cracked and bleeding fingers with skin peeling off them...!! One small dab spreads quickly, is absorbed almost instantly and makes my skin feel wonderfully smooth (oh, and it smells lovely too..!)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 22 July 2014
The 5 stars say 'I love it' - and I do - but not as much as my 18-month old granddaughter, who dashes round and round, climbing the steps and sliding down again with joy written all over her face..! Apart from one disaster when she put her feet down flat while wearing shoes (she had the slide outside on the lawn) so that they stopped and she didn't - causing her to do a lovely forward roll - (luckily near the bottom of the slide) it's been plain sailing - or sliding..!!
Excellent value for money, easy to assemble, small enough to use indoors or out - and easy to move - what's not to like..?

Hanging Glass Friendship Ball, 12cm, Multi Coloured
Hanging Glass Friendship Ball, 12cm, Multi Coloured
Offered by Aspire Art Glass

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ball, shame about the colours...!, 13 July 2014
I was slightly disappointed when I opened the (very well designed and packaged) box containing this friendship ball. It is beautifully made, but instead of a mass of different colours as shown in the illustration, the one that I received was mainly blues and yellows, which was slightly 'drab'. I appreciate that every item is individual, and that the colours can vary slightly, but I would have liked to see more colours in the mix, as some reds, pinks, oranges etc would have given a much more 'rainbow' effect. A shame.

2 TIER WHITE NON RUSTIC HANGING OVER SHOWER SUCTION BATH CADDY ORGANISER
2 TIER WHITE NON RUSTIC HANGING OVER SHOWER SUCTION BATH CADDY ORGANISER
Offered by Great Gadgets Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price - good quality, 13 July 2014
Having spent ages sorting through shower caddy reviews when I installed a new shower, I came to the conclusion that (unless I wanted to pay a very high price) they all rusted... So I decided to start with one that was cheap. and work up. I was very pleasantly surprised when this caddy arrived; it is heavy-duty, well designed and the covering seems extremely practical. The suckers allow for it to be firmly held in place - so that it doesn't swing around - and it holds everything that I need . It will (fingers crossed) last me for a long time. Watch this space...!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7