Profile for K. gath > Reviews

Content by K. gath

K. gath (uk)

Disney "Sleeping Beauty" (Disney Book & CD)
Disney "Sleeping Beauty" (Disney Book & CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars sleeping Beauty, 28 May 2010
Would recommend for any toddlers who are either princess mad or who just like books/reading.
My daughter gets excellent use out of all her cd books. Either having story time with her teds, to falling asleep listening to the cd, and happily sits listening to the story following the book as the cd indicates when to turn the page. Great value for money and an excellent learning tool for toddlers who are starting to learn how to read.

Enchanting Tales [With CD (Audio)] (Disney Princess (Disney Press Unnumbered))
Enchanting Tales [With CD (Audio)] (Disney Princess (Disney Press Unnumbered))
by Disney

5.0 out of 5 stars enchanting tales, 28 May 2010
Bought this for my 4 year old who is princess mad. She got a cinderella cd book last year for her 3rd birthday and loved it. She lines her teddies up next to the cd player and has story time with them like at nursery.
Would highly recommend any cd books for toddlers who are interested in reading/books. They can follow the story themselves as it indicates when to turn the page, and it's a good learning tool to help start recognising words.

Care Plus Microfibre Travel Towel Large
Care Plus Microfibre Travel Towel Large
Offered by All U Need 4 Travel and Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars weekend away essential, 24 Feb. 2010
A must for anyone who goes away alot. I've taken these towels to festivals as well as weekends away and overnight stays for concerts. Takes up a third of the space of a normal towel the same size, dries just as well. Would recommend washing a few times first though. Have since got some smaller ones for my daughter to take swimming.

Gelert Mens Rainpod Jacket - Black, Large -52
Gelert Mens Rainpod Jacket - Black, Large -52
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 8 Nov. 2009
I purchased this jacket for a trip to euro Disney.I wanted something lightweight I could put in my bag but would also keep me dry if needed. This jacket fitted the bill perfectly. Have had 'pacamacs' before which were no good for anything other than a shower, but this one was heavy enough to keep me warm over a hoodie and kept me completely dry after an 8 hr soaking walking round the parks.
I got a large after previous reviews stated the sizes were a little small, but I found if anything a medium would've been ample. I am a size 14/16 and with a couple of layers and a very thick surfing hoodie the jacket still had loads of room.
Am now looking to get one for my 3 year old for walking the dog during the winter. Would definitely recommend this product

Magic Gel Reusable Hand Warmer Heat Pack
Magic Gel Reusable Hand Warmer Heat Pack
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars toastie, 21 Feb. 2009
I have similar products, which I have purchased in a supermarket, for my daughter with the mr and mrs all over them, which are smaller and were dearer. I find these brill to warm my hands after walking my dog, or playing in the park with my daughter. They heat up within secs and are lovely and toastie. Not too hot that it's uncomfortable to hold. Keep a couple in the car now at all times.
Would highly recommend to anyone who's out and about alot.

Littlelife Toddler Runabout Pack -
Littlelife Toddler Runabout Pack -

3.0 out of 5 stars very small, 21 Feb. 2009
this bag is tiny. standard childrens character bags you can buy in the high street are bigger and roomier than this daysack. Will hold a small snack or a spare set of clothes. On the good side it is small enough that my 2 year old wears it and doesn't complain it's too heavy. It has the additional strap so I can keep her within easy reach but she can still feel like a grown up walking around by herself. Great to give your child a bit of independence but if you're looking to buy this so you won't have to carry all your childs stuff in your bag anymore I wouldn't recommend it.

Toni & Guy TG062UK Digital Tourmaline Palm Hair Dryer 1800W
Toni & Guy TG062UK Digital Tourmaline Palm Hair Dryer 1800W

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual but good, 16 Feb. 2009
To be honest I bought this as I'm a bit of a gadget junkie and was curious as to how good it would actually be. I am very pleasantly surprised. It is very easy to use, very light,dries my very long fine hair in no time, and doesn't give me arm-ache like conventional hairdryers. It is a little noisy on full speed but other than it is a really good dryer.

Morphy Richards Cordless Style Station (Straightener & Tong Set) 22089 Black
Morphy Richards Cordless Style Station (Straightener & Tong Set) 22089 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Feb. 2009
brilliant.i have very long fine hair and have found this product a dream to use. they both heat up within a minute. I managed to curl my hair into lovely curls in no time at all on the low setting, and best of all they stayed in all night (un-like other cordless tongs I've used where they've dropped out within hours). The straighteners are as good as some dearer makes I've used. Defo recommend a styling product though. I love the little station, no more worries about burning the carpet or bedding,whilst using them or cooling down, and for the price this is a very good buy.
Would highly recommend this product

Tomy Thomas & Friends Aquadraw
Tomy Thomas & Friends Aquadraw

5.0 out of 5 stars thomas-tastic, 4 Feb. 2009
was bought as a christmas present for a relative. my daughter has the rainbow aquadraw and a travel aquadraw and loves them so knew it would be a hit. have been advised the 2 year old absolutely loves it. hours of fun watching thomas go round his track (hours of confusion from parents as to how it works). would highly recommend these products. no headaches for parents worrying which wall is going to coloured next and kids love being able to draw away being creative,splatting water not being told off.