Profile for Mrsnsl > Reviews

Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 6.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic idea, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker Large
Fantastic idea. Have started practising now-easy to use but a knack to getting even thread to make a rounder pom pom. I'm getting the hang of it now and making some garlands for a birthday party!

Tangle Toy Jr 'Your a Star' Twisty Fidget Fiddle Toy & Reward
Tangle Toy Jr 'Your a Star' Twisty Fidget Fiddle Toy & Reward
Offered by The Global Trader
Price: 1.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivery not the quickest, 3 July 2014
Produce is fine but my niggle is that it says you are star (thought it should say you're a star) but my 6 y.o. Doesn't care about that! Took a little longer to be delivered than I would have liked but other than ok.

LEGO City 3368: Space Center
LEGO City 3368: Space Center
Offered by Sandysmith Toys & Hobbies
Price: 123.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lego - fab detail, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: LEGO City 3368: Space Center (Toy)
As always fantastic product with lovely features. I can never fault Lego - my son absolutely obsessed with this one!!

Skullcandy Lowrider 2.0 On-Ear Headphones with Mic - Athletic Purple
Skullcandy Lowrider 2.0 On-Ear Headphones with Mic - Athletic Purple
Price: 21.77

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my daughter, 5 Jan 2014
Purchased for Xmas for my 10 year old daughter they fit her really nicely and the sound from them is really good. She uses them to plug into her laptop, and her mobile phone and fit into both very well. I like the feature of them folding up very small and neatly so they can be transported around without too much bulk. The only feature that would have been nice to add would be a small pull cord bag to put them in if needed.

Breville VKJ149 Silver Brita Filter Jug Kettle
Breville VKJ149 Silver Brita Filter Jug Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars would never go back to a normal kettle now., 5 Jan 2014
I purchased this about 2 years ago and it is still going strong. We have dreadful problems with lime scale where I live and using this kettle to boil water for our drinks has made a massive difference. I also use the filtered water for my iron and this has made 100% difference too now - no white streaks when I use the steam! I of course do have to put in new filters every so often but the kettle tells me when I need to do this. The filters themselves can be pricey however, I tend to shop around. For the last 18 months I have purchased a load when they are on offer and stock up. I can find the filters very easily in any supermarket as well as on line. Right now (early January 2013), both Tesco and Sainsburys are offering their packs of 6 at half price.

Swees 4GB MP3 Player with FM Radio - Blue
Swees 4GB MP3 Player with FM Radio - Blue
Offered by swees-shop
Price: 10.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - especially for the price, 5 Jan 2014
Purchased for my hubby for Christmas for when he goes for a run or the gym. My hubby is a harsh critic when it comes to his music and how it sounds and he was impressed with the sound this little MP3 player gave. It took a bit of playing around with to start off as the instructions were pretty rubbish but once he got his head round this it was pretty good. Good little thing for the price of it.

LEGO City 7499: Flexible Tracks
LEGO City 7499: Flexible Tracks
Price: 14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The great quality that Lego always offers, 5 Jan 2014
Purchased extra to go with the lego City train my son had for Christmas. I am glad I bought this as the Lego City train and track on their own were very small. I also bought the straight tracks too. I am now looking at purchasing a switching track so that my son has a bit more interest with his track rather than it just going round and round. I purchased for a good price on Amazon so it's worth shopping round before buying as prices can vary quite a lot.

Monopoly Monsters University Junior
Monopoly Monsters University Junior
Price: 16.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Good - but more for 4-5 year olds., 5 Jan 2014
The idea of Monopoly using the Monsters Inc was a great idea and my son likes playing this. For more educational value it would have been nice to have 'scream's (alternative to money) having more than 1 scream value so that they could add and subtract the scream amounts. Also the counters they use are caps which are quite tricky to pick up from the board. Something a bit more easy to pick up and grip would have meant me giving 5 starts rather than 4. I think that it is more likely that 4 and 5 year olds would like this rather than 5 years upwards.

LADIES WOMENS PEEP TOE WEDGES LOW MID HIGH HEEL FLATFORMS PLATFORM SUMMER ANKLE STRAP STRAPPY SHOES SIZE (UK 5 / EU 38 / US 7, Black Suede)
Offered by Fashion Thirsty
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got lots of nice comments and very comfy, 5 Jan 2014
I bought these for my Xmas do and got lots of very positive comments from my friends. As it was a Xmas do, I did lots of dancing around and they remained comfy all night although my feet were very tired at the end of the night but that was more to do with me than the shoes. I am looking forward to being able to wear them in the summer. I wore them at my Xmas do as part of a 50's night and they fit in really well with the look. Very pleased with the shoes and great price too.

Boom Boom Balloon
Boom Boom Balloon
Offered by World Spinners
Price: 8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun for adults and kids, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Boom Boom Balloon (Toy)
If you want a bit of fun for the kids and adults alike this is a fun game to play. It may not last too long, but everybody can have a go and it's so simple to put together. The balloons that came with the game were used up in about 2 days and although there is a website you can buy more from, I am going to get some cheap ones from the 1 shop as I am sure they will be just as good (although without the face printed on the balloon)

It's made of pretty sturdy plastic too, so I would say that it probably will last for a fair old while! It also came with a spare 'stick' but to be honest I can't see one snapping unless you purposefully try and snap it in 2! Good Fun!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2014 6:48 AM BST