Profile for Mr. S. R. Ingram > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. R. Ingram

Mr. S. R. Ingram (Northampton, UK)

Tesa Draught Excluder D Profile, White, 6 m
Tesa Draught Excluder D Profile, White, 6 m
Price: 5.12

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for us, 5 April 2013
To be fair I think it was a bit wider than we needed, however didn't stick either, it fell off after 24 hours!

Crud Race-Pac - Black
Crud Race-Pac - Black
Price: 15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Feb 2011
This review is from: Crud Urban Mud Guard (Sports)
Rear was easy enough to fit, however front was a nightmare with no real instructions and two rubber bands, so a lot of guesswork is required. I eventually got the front on but it doesn't sit straight as everytime I brake it moves off centre. Tested them out on quite a muddy track after a fair bit of rain and still came back covered in mud front and back. Conditions were probably a little extreme but was expecting more protection at the back especially as that one did seem to fit better. I didn't expect the front to offer much protection after fitting it as it never did seem really secure. Went for these over cheaper options on Amazon but in hindsight I think cheaper ones would have given as much protection.

Nintendo Wii Motion Plus Accessory - White (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Motion Plus Accessory - White (Wii)
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 16.63

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Frustrating, 20 Aug 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought the motion adapter from Amazon as I thought it would enhance Grand Slam Tennis which is supposedly Wii Motion compatible. As a previous reviewer described it actually makes playing the game impossible. The remote is not consistent in it's movement sometimes it doesn't react at all, it's slow compared to my hand and arm movement. I actually find playing without the Wii motion much much easier and far more enjoyable. I'm now hoping it will come in useful on other games that Nintendo produce rather than 3rd parties such EA Sports. Otherwise a complete waste of money.

Squeezebox 3 Wireless Network Music Player - Black
Squeezebox 3 Wireless Network Music Player - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 13 Mar 2007
Just bought black wireless version. Connected to my Linksys router without any problem. Slimserver software installed, 20 mins later it's scanned my 8000 mp3's and I'm ready to go.

Been running for over 2 weeks now without any issues, sound quality is superb, it has the ability to find songs quickly. Best thing I've purchased in a long time.