Profile for RS2012 > Reviews

RS2012

Crystal World
Crystal World

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st class solo effort, 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Crystal World (Audio CD)
This solo album from Ladytron's Helen Marnie is stunning. Not one duff track on there. Seriously, if you like Ladytron, you will LOVE this album.

Victorinox - Bread Knife 21cm Serrated Edge
Victorinox - Bread Knife 21cm Serrated Edge
Offered by Bin Babe

5.0 out of 5 stars A cut above, 14 Aug 2014
Excellent knife for cutting bread. Just eases through effortlessly. Extremely sharp. I always keep mine in the little plastic cover that it came in, as have occasionally caught my hand on it when I get something out of the drawer. That should give an idea as to it's sharpness.

Merrell Women's Siren Sport Hiking Shoes J16962 Olive 6 UK, 39 EU
Merrell Women's Siren Sport Hiking Shoes J16962 Olive 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable walking shoes, 14 Aug 2014
Excellent fit, very comfortable. I have problems with walking in some shoes, but these Merrells are wonderful. I would love to wear nice, girly shoes but have to face up to the fact that I can't walk in them without severe pain. Thank goodness for Merrells. I have had several pairs over the years, but these are the best yet. Even popping them into washing machine doesn't wreck them. very hardwearing.

Rufflette Steel Zinc Curtain Hooks (R67) - Quantity: 30
Rufflette Steel Zinc Curtain Hooks (R67) - Quantity: 30
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm hooked, 14 Aug 2014
Not sure that I can get excited about a curtain hook review. But, I'll try. All I can say is that they are fantastic for my extremely long, heavyweight lined curtains. I find it very difficult to even pick up one of the curtains, to give you an idea of their weight. Plastic hooks would simply snap (and indeed have). Not these. Would definitely recommend. Price good too.

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Iphone 5/5S/5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very high quality, 14 Aug 2014
Excellent value and quality. I have only used one since getting my new phone in June. It is still in tact, no bubbles or creases. Fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by Elite Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 14 Aug 2014
I have extremely noisy neighbours who make sleep difficult. Thought that these ear plugs would do the job of drowning out their swearing/screeching/noisy bedroom shenanigans, etc. Trouble is, they unravel and end up falling out of my ears. May be just my ears, but I can still hear noise despite using them. The search for the perfect ear plug continues (a phrase that I never thought that I would end up using).

Over 1000 reward stickers childrens teachers smiley face stars and more
Over 1000 reward stickers childrens teachers smiley face stars and more
Offered by BargainShop_London

3.0 out of 5 stars Spelling errors...., 20 Jan 2014
Good value, some nice stickers, reasonably priced. However, points are deducted for the spelling errors - I mean, who wants to present a child with a sticker bearing the legend ' BRILLANT'? Shouldn't that be 'brilliant'?

Depeche Mode : Monument - the English ed
Depeche Mode : Monument - the English ed
by Dennis Burmeister

5.0 out of 5 stars THE definitive DM book, 20 Jan 2014
£40 is a lot for a book, even one about my all-time favourite band. I can definitely say that it is worth every penny. It is a stunning book. I have followed the band for over 25 years and have never seen anything as wonderful as this. If you only buy one book about DM, this should be the one.