Profile for mummykat > Reviews

Content by mummykat

mummykat "mummykat" (england)

Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u)
Offered by YAKO

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good, 6 Jun. 2015
OMG this product Is amazing I love it. First use (tash area) was eye watering but I got myself through it and have used it again since in fact I look for places to use it on because it's so amazing. I will never go back to cream again. I did find it a bit awkward around the jaw area but I haven't had it long and am still learning but really if you're after a facial hair remover I highly recommend this. I love mine and if anything happens to it I will be getting another one straight way.
Have fun 😀

Trixie Lid for tins, Ý 7 cm, 3 pcs, sorted
Trixie Lid for tins, Ý 7 cm, 3 pcs, sorted
Offered by Pet Connection

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 11 Oct. 2014
When these arrived I really thought they were the bees knees so yo speak. But now after 2 - 3 weeks they've all split and im not heavy handed with them at all. I'm pretty disappointed really I know they were cheap but I expected them to last longer than that.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head (3 Pin UK Plug)
Offered by Rodgers Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 22 July 2011
I love this toothbrush its very powerful and leaves my whole mouth feeling really fresh and clean. A very good buy :)

Ben Hur (Wordsworth Classics)
Ben Hur (Wordsworth Classics)
by Lewis Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read, 22 July 2011
I bought this book for my Dad who is an avid reader and he loved it. He read it many years ago but the lost the book so he was over the moon when I was able to get this for him.

4 x EZ Combs = 2x Caramel Bronze & 2 x Black cheapest on amazon
4 x EZ Combs = 2x Caramel Bronze & 2 x Black cheapest on amazon
Offered by happy hippo

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 30 Jan. 2011
I found these combs went in perfectly when the hair was wet but as soon as it dried it just slid out. They arent very reliable as in I wouldnt like to go out for too long and trust this product to stay in my hair. I'm a bit disappointed really. They arent very strong either and would not take much to break. However they do look lovely when they are put in.