Profile for Bossy-body > Reviews

The Telephone [DVD] [1987]
Dvd ~ Whoopi Goldberg
Offered by Springwood Media

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Telephone [DVD] [1987] (DVD)
I watched this video at a friends but, only watched a tiny bit of it, so I decided to buy it and it. But I haven't been able to sit down and watch it yet. However, I have it now. Thank you.

Life & Soul
Life & Soul
Offered by JB's CDs DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Life & Soul (Audio CD)
This cd was bought two years or more ago. I heard his music on BBC I listened to it and I like it. I hope to buy more. Thank you.

King of Kings [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
King of Kings [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 3 Feb. 2014
This DVD was for my husband as a present. We watched Christ crucified on TV, however, this version was almost accurate and more emotional. And he has been going on & on about him watching this King of Kings years back. So I decided to look up on Amazon and vou'la, there it was. I ordered and paid it for him. He was very pleased with it with a big smile. Thank you.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 10 Jan. 2014
I don't know how to use this product, because it is I am not much of a make up person. And also more information on this product. Thank you

New Womens Muscle Racer Shaped Back Sleeveless Round Scoop Dresses Ladies Vest Long Stretch Maxi Plain Dress Plus Size Red Size 24-26
Offered by Fashion Fever London Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 10 Jan. 2014
I love this dress it fits well,elegant,you can either dress down or dress up. I will definitely buy more. Thank you.

LAwhite Teeth Whitening Pen
LAwhite Teeth Whitening Pen
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 10 Jan. 2014
It's a tricky product to use, therefore I have not tried it yet. I might need an expert instruction on how it should be used. Thank you.

3 Pieces Set of Dental Mirror and Dental Scalers Excellent Quality Dental Instruments. Comes in a Black Pouch to Keep them safe after Use.
Offered by CANDURE

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 10 Jan. 2014
I am impressed with the product but the packaging was poor. It was not hygienic. I had to sterilise it before using it. Thank you.

Beyondfashion Ladies/ Girls Chic Long Curl / Curly / Wavy Hair Wig Cosplay Hairextention (Black)
Offered by Beyondfashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Shiny hair, 10 Jan. 2014
It is a nice shiny curly wig. I like it because it will serve for emergency wear when needed. Thank you.

100 Silver Plated Filigree Beads 6Mm - "Pretty Hollow Spacer Beads"
100 Silver Plated Filigree Beads 6Mm - "Pretty Hollow Spacer Beads"
Offered by uktoaob

4.0 out of 5 stars Bead it, 5 Dec. 2013
I like it that was why I bought it in gold, although it's just too small, perhaps, I should have checked the measurement properly and also I like the look. Next time I will buy a bigger size and I would like it to come with an instruction, tips.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Glitzy, 5 Dec. 2013
I am not impressed with this product, it was cheap, too heavy. I wish the metal can be lighter in weight and a clip in stead of peers. The picture does not match the real item. However, I like the diamanté and the oval drop and I will still give it as a gift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9