Profile for Autumn 78 > Reviews

Content by Autumn 78

Autumn 78 "autumn78" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sevylor Deluxe Puddle Jumper Swimming Aid with Adjustable Fload Bands and Swim Flotation Belt - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great and all my US friends use these!, 5 Jun. 2016
Fits my toddler perfectly and looks comfy. I'm yet to test it out in water. But I have an online mummy group, most of the mums are American, they all use this flotation device and they commented that it helped them to grasp swimming within days of using it. I'm not saying everyone will have that result, but it gave their little ones confidance and safety to play in the water and mum peace of mind. So I couldn't wait to get my hands on one.

AGPtek 14.6X18.5 Inch LED Artcraft Tracing Light Pad A3 size Light Box Ultra-thin USB Power Cable Dimmable Brightness Tatoo Pad Aniamtion, Sketching, Designing, Stencilling- UK Plug
Offered by UNICORNUK

5.0 out of 5 stars UK Three Pin Plug Works! See Photos., 5 Jun. 2016
The UK three pin plug works fine, you just pull the plastic pin forwards. More and more UK plugs arrive like this, prehaps because it saves on packaging.

I do art for fun, I bought the A3 light pad. I was torn between purchasing a slightly cheaper one from Amazon, or this one. This one had better reviews, so I got this.

I'm really pleased, it works perfectly! Literally plug it in, press the on button on the front of the pad to illuminate. The best thing of all, is you have three light settings, you just press the on button once for dim low light, then again for medium lighting and then a third time for bright! There's measurements around the edge, which will really come in handy. It's slim and lightweight, so I can easily slide it in my desk with my A3 pad, or carry it around.
Comment Comment | Permalink

M4 x 20mm Phillips Pan Machine Screw/Bolt (10 Pack) A2 Grade Stainless Steel.
M4 x 20mm Phillips Pan Machine Screw/Bolt (10 Pack) A2 Grade Stainless Steel.
Offered by DBA Hardware

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly! Fast delivery!, 27 May 2016
I wasn't sure what I was doing, but the description made it easy for someone like me to work it out what size and shape screw to buy. Delivery is free, but I opted for speedy delivery (50p) and the screws arrived the next day! I ordered these because I had bought some draw knobs and they came with M4 x 25mm gold and I needed 20mm silver (silver looks better with crystal and chrome). At first I ordered M3, because of measured my screws wrong, but the company allows returns and provided the return slips straight away. Now I have my M4 screws and I'm happy, they look great and fit perfectly. I've attached photos, the companies screws are the silver ones.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Womens Plus Size Crochet Knitted Short Sleeve Ladies Open Cardigan Top - Black - 16-18
Offered by SPHERE

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great! Amazing price!, 27 May 2016
I'm a size 16, I got the size 16-18. I've bought this a few times for me and my mum, in black, green and just placed an order for red. Fits really well and flattering. I would say to wash it as delicate, so put it in a bag, pillowcase, or hand wash, as the one time I didn't do this, my machine ate it (but it may had just been my machine). I like to cover my arms, so this is perfect for summer, or just to make your outfit look good. I'll attach some pictures to my review. My only concern, is that now I've left a good review, that I won't be able to buy more. Lol

New Look Women's Lace Bardot Skater Short Sleeve Dress, Black, 16
New Look Women's Lace Bardot Skater Short Sleeve Dress, Black, 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, 18 May 2016
I'm a size 16 and it fits great, true to size. Nice stretch and doesn't show my lumps and bumps. I am able to wear it with a normal bra. Nice length (I'm 5'4"), so I don't have to wear tights or leggings.

Shymay Women's Firm Control Shapewear Waist Shaper Tummy Slimmer Bodysuits, Black1, 16-18
Offered by Shymay Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye mummy tummy!, 17 May 2016
I'm a size 16 and bought the size 16-18. At first, I held it up and was wondering how on earth it was going to go on. I put in one leg and was thinking there's no way. However, it went on beautifully!! Pulling it up was easy, much like a swimming costume and stood up to my pulling and tugging. It sucked in my tummy and waist, but I could still breath and sit comfortable (no belly bulge). I was able to wear a long fitted top over leggings and no longer looked like the letter 'B'. Also, I didn't have unsightly knicker lines. The hooks in the gusset are easy to undo and redo. The only thing I would say, is to take your time doing them up! I was comfortable the whole day, until I rushed doing it up on one of my toilet trips, because there was a cue and didn't do it up properly, so I was uncomfortable until I went to the loo again, that was my fault. I highly recommend this product.

Royal & Langnickel  A3 Pink Artist Portfolio Case
Royal & Langnickel A3 Pink Artist Portfolio Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, looks strong, great storage!, 14 May 2016
Great size, looks strong, big enough to fit in A3 pad (50 sheets of 170gsm paper, spiral bound, with hard covers). I would had given 5 stars, but arrived slightly dirty or dusty on the outer cover, inside and loads on the strap. It looks cosmetic, so I haven't reported it to the seller, but from the other reviews, I'm not the only one. Dear seller, please plastic wrap these in storage.

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Extra-Moisture Detangler 237 ml
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Extra-Moisture Detangler 237 ml
Offered by beautygoddess

5.0 out of 5 stars Shine, definition, soft, moisturised., 6 May 2016
Works great! I noticed my hair felt softer and freshly washed for days. Also when I took out my twist outs, they didn't get knotted at the ends like usual. I have great definition on my curls and my hair looks black and shiny. I'll add some pictures (no make up on :-/). My only quibble, is the price, but it's worth it.

Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle
Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle
Offered by Buckle Toy UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy to keep the little occupied!, 4 May 2016
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bucky Turtle (Toy)
Best toy ever for my tot, he'll play with it for almost an hour at a time. He can't undo the clips yet (he's just two), but getting there and he can do the straps up. This would make a great gift too.

Rich In Vitamins Probiotics With Prebiotics |Probiotic with FOS | 5 billion CFU | High Strength | Helpful, Friendly & Active Bacteria To Boost The Immune System | 60 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product with results!, 4 May 2016
Amazing product! I was doubtful it would do anything. However, after two days of taking it, my tummy was a lot flatter and going to the loo is a dream. Lol I find taking one tablet a day is enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6