Profile for Vicky > Reviews

Definitely recommend.

Victor Pestle and Mortar, Granite, Grey, 20 cm
Victor Pestle and Mortar, Granite, Grey, 20 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and huge, 9 Jan. 2014
I was really impressed with both the bowl and the supplier as it arrived within a few days...and that was just before Christmas!! Very impressive. The bowl is lovely and I keep it out on the counter because it is so attractive. Yes, it is quite heavy but I like that as it is nice and sturdy. Definitely recommend it.

Roaring 20s
Roaring 20s
Offered by Global_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Roaring 20s (Audio CD)
This band just continues going from strength to strength for me. They're fresh, toe tapping and original. If you liked their first album then you should love this one too.

Traditional Cabinet Bar 110cm x 55,5cm Globe Serving Tray Model ELECSA 5350
Traditional Cabinet Bar 110cm x 55,5cm Globe Serving Tray Model ELECSA 5350

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 6 Jan. 2014
If you're looking for a globe bar then this is definitely worth the money. But bear in mind that it is cheaper than most and so you get what you pay for. It's slightly smaller than I anticipated but for some that's a bonus as it doesn't take up as much space as a larger one. As another reviewer has mentioned, the map des not always match up but I didn't buy it to be geographically accurate. It arrives very neatly in a box and is extremely easy to put together. The colours are stunning, really rich and antique. Our tumblers are too wide and our wine glasses too tall for inside (hence the slight disappointment about the size) but as we've only really bought it as a quirky piece of furniture we're not overly bothered. If you want an original then keep searching eBay for a proper antique. But if you just fancy a bit of a giggle then this one is perfect. One star lost for the size.

PestBye Advanced Whole House Mouse Repellent - Mice and Rat Repeller
PestBye Advanced Whole House Mouse Repellent - Mice and Rat Repeller
Offered by Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars This actually works, 13 Dec. 2013
The important thing to remember when trying to rid your house of rodents is that you need to kill them first. Just plugging in a repeller might drive them a bit crazy but won't necessarily drive them out. We bought this along with an excellent and effective mouse killer that electrocuted them and we had three dead mice. Then plugged this in and haven't had a rodent back for over a year. This is the second one I've purchased as they should be replaced every other year. I thoroughly recommend this product.

Lars Porsena, or the Future of Swearing (Oneworld Classic Gift Editions) (Oneworld Classics)
by Robert Graves

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 25 April 2013
A lovely look at profanity at the beginning of the century. Very interesting. By far time that swearing was reviewed.

Duronic RFL503D Rechargeable 1200 Metres Flashlight / Torch - 5000mAh battery
Duronic RFL503D Rechargeable 1200 Metres Flashlight / Torch - 5000mAh battery

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 3 Oct. 2012
This is an excellent torch. I haven't had to recharge it yet, but the beam is bright and makes me feel very safe and the torch is not too heavy to walk the dogs with - and I walk two Great Danes and a very excitable little mongrel so I can't be doing with struggling with a torch as well.

Outdoor Solar Mosaic Table Lantern Lights, 4 Pack
Outdoor Solar Mosaic Table Lantern Lights, 4 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Aug. 2012
Cannot fault these little solar lights....colourful and cute. And reliable. I am so happy with them I will probably purchase some more soon. Solar is the way to go!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product!!!!!, 18 April 2012
Do not buy!!!! I did everything to the instruction and the tax disc fell off the screen within days. It is absolutely useless. My advice.....go to Halfords and buy the old fashioned tax disc holder for £1.99.