Profile for Ildinyó > Reviews

Content by Ildinyó

Ildinyó "ildinyo" (Preston, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pair of Cufflinks - Novelty Cyclist
Pair of Cufflinks - Novelty Cyclist
Offered by The Emporium Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very fast and looks good. I bought it as a present so can't ..., 12 Dec. 2014
Arrived very fast and looks good. I bought it as a present so can't comment on durability, etc but I got what I thought I would.

Audible for Android
Audible for Android

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Audible for Android (App)
Does not work on my phone and information is impossible to find.

100 Silver Plated Ball & Spring Earring Hooks Wires
100 Silver Plated Ball & Spring Earring Hooks Wires
Offered by My LOHAS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money plus the hooks are of a ..., 21 Nov. 2014
Good value for money plus the hooks are of a good quality. However, they don't have the little link underneath but it's not a big issue.

Hushabye (A Kate Redman Mystery: Book 1) (The Kate Redman Mysteries)
Hushabye (A Kate Redman Mystery: Book 1) (The Kate Redman Mysteries)

4.0 out of 5 stars I would like to read longer stories by her as these are ..., 6 Nov. 2014
Celina Grace has a very engaging writing style and I was hooked from the beginning. I find her characters, especially DS Redman very well developed and as soon as I finished the book I went and ordered the second one just to find out more about the main character. I would like to read longer stories by her as these are not full book-length ones and the stories are good enough to delve into for a proper read. Overall, I would recommend to those who enjoy a detective novel that doesn't include gory descriptions.

The Killing - Series 3 [DVD]
The Killing - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sofie Gråbøl

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore the whole thing as it is amazing! Watched the lot all in one go, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Killing - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Obviously, I adore the whole thing as it is amazing! Watched the lot all in one go.

Courli
Courli

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Courli (App)
Didn't work.

Wall Sticker Flowers Butterfly Decal Art DIY Home Wall Decor YHF-0110 S
Wall Sticker Flowers Butterfly Decal Art DIY Home Wall Decor YHF-0110 S
Offered by Abbey Rabbit

3.0 out of 5 stars The picture on the site looks nicer than the actual ..., 31 Oct. 2014
The picture on the site looks nicer than the actual effect by the stickers. The main problem I have is that they partially peel off where the stickers were bent in the packaging so need to use some extra glue, which is not convenient. I must say, I won't buy these again.

Restly(TM)Eplayer? Coffee Vintage Bronze Women's Ladies Weave Wrap Leather Bangle Bracelet Quartz Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time and amazing value for the money, 31 Oct. 2014
Arrived in good time and amazing value for the money. It looks great and keeps the time well. Very happy.

22 Multi-colour Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Yarn Weave Knit Craft Set w/ Case
Offered by ChanceryChairCover

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these! They arrived in good time and are ..., 31 Oct. 2014
I love these! They arrived in good time and are really great for the price. The hooks are light and smooth and it's really useful to have them in a handy case so I am less likely to lose them all over the house.

18 Sizes Carbonized Bamboo Single Pointed Needles Knitting Needles
18 Sizes Carbonized Bamboo Single Pointed Needles Knitting Needles
Offered by LTZmart

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and light, 9 Sept. 2014
I really enjoy knitting with these very light needles. They don't snag, which I was worried about but they are very smooth and make knitting much less strenuous on your fingers. I also like that the size is printed on the needle so that you don't have to just guess.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5