Profile for SKoW > Reviews

Content by SKoW

SKoW (UK)

BODYA Fashion Women Men Cool Punk Goth Heart-Shape Lock Link chain Leather Collar Choker Necklace
Offered by BODYA Jewelry(Ships From China)

3.0 out of 5 stars A shame because it really is pretty.., 2 July 2016
Doesn't fit particularly well, smaller than advertised. A shame because it really is pretty... if you've got a small neck, it's good for the cash ;)

Strawberries and Cream [Explicit]
Strawberries and Cream [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Dicks, 16 Aug. 2013
It's hard to find a way to describe this album without strings of excited cursewords about how much I enjoy it. Your genitals will be aroused for days after listening, and I can't be sure but I think I are at least a little smarter after my third listen-through.

Buffalo HD-LB1.0TU2-EU 1TB DriveStation USB 2.0 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive
Buffalo HD-LB1.0TU2-EU 1TB DriveStation USB 2.0 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a single problem, 11 Mar. 2012
I got this drive to record to from fraps. Originally I feared a loss in frames or quality when recording from the PC to an external drive, but I was pleasantly surprised to have had no issue with the unit. Runs quietly but I only need to have it plugged in to the power when I'm doing a recording, so I do not know if there is an issue with overheating when it is plugged in any longer than three hours. I would definitely suggest it for the price though, it's very asthetically pleasing too, just to add to reasons why it's a great option.