Profile for tomax > Reviews

tomax

Page: 1 | 2
Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table
Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table

5.0 out of 5 stars great my granddaughter aged 2 loved it but be sure ..., 14 July 2014
great my granddaughter aged 2 loved it but be sure to put the lid on if it rains very difficult to drain

Gladstone Outdoor Wooden Teak Garden Bench 1.5m (5ft) - Jati Brand, Quality & Value
Offered by Jati

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Jun 2014
we bought this garden bench for my daughters silver wedding she loved it Great value a good strong bench should last another 25 yrs

Anne of Green Gables
Anne of Green Gables

5.0 out of 5 stars memories, 22 Jun 2014
memories of my school days reading this book and enjoying it now my grandchildren are having the same enjoyment great

Large Mesh and Feather Fascinator on a Beak Clip and Brooch Pin. (Black)
Large Mesh and Feather Fascinator on a Beak Clip and Brooch Pin. (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Jun 2014
just what I wanted a little larger than some fascinators I was very pleased with the overall product nice finish

Peach Silk Flower with Diamonte Centre Corsage, Flower Brooch
Peach Silk Flower with Diamonte Centre Corsage, Flower Brooch
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars its alright, 13 Jun 2014
corsage was alright it was exactly the right colour I wanted but I was disappointed with the overall finish to the product

Revitive IX Circulation Booster
Revitive IX Circulation Booster

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Jun 2014
when I bought this I was a bit sceptical about the claims made but after a good couple of regular use I can see a difference in my swollen ankles

Ladies New Look LEATHER Wide Fit Toe Post Sandals White with Bronze Detail (UK 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars delivery, 25 May 2014
sandals looked great but were much to narrow supposed to be wide fit a lucky fit for my daughter not wide fit

The Zelfs 4 Figure Tin Box with Accessories
The Zelfs 4 Figure Tin Box with Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Zelfs, 3 Oct 2013
My granddaughter loved them and found the tin very handy to keep them all together and keep them safe great

Butterfly print - Oyster Card Holder
Butterfly print - Oyster Card Holder
Offered by Oystershells

4.0 out of 5 stars butterfly card holder, 3 Oct 2013
I bought the butterfly print Oyster Card Holder for my granddaughter to keep her school bus pass in she loved it

PAIR OF 12/18 INCH HEAVY DUTY T/TEE HINGE FOR GATE SHED DOOR LOCK WITH FITTINGS (18 INCH)
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Sep 2013
just as expected looks great on our new wooden gates they were the right size for the gates excellent just right

Page: 1 | 2