Profile for ziiThunderz > Reviews

The 40-Year-Old Virgin (XXL Version) [DVD] [2005]
The 40-Year-Old Virgin (XXL Version) [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell
Offered by Qoolist

3.0 out of 5 stars Good acting, quite funny, nothing else too add., 10 Mar. 2014
Just got round to watching this 9-year-old film. Cost me £1.20 odd delivered, kept me entertained, some great acting from the likes of Steve Carell, but wasn't too impressed by the story, film could have been such a better film. Maybe focus on the lead characters past, or look at some of the other characters lives. Not a bad film though, recommend this to rent, although I can understand if people do enjoy this film.

Non-Stop [Blu-ray] [2014]
Non-Stop [Blu-ray] [2014]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

5.0 out of 5 stars On the edge of your seat for 110 minutes, 10 Mar. 2014
If you love action films, loved the Taken films, and of course the magnificent Liam Neeson, then I recommend you go and watch this film.

I was on the edge of my seat for the whole film, and it's one of few films that doesn't bore me half way through, I'd watch it again and again.

I'm hoping for a Non-Stop 2 in future, as I believe there are a fair few possible story lines they could work with.

Even if you don't buy the film or watch it in cinemas, rent it, give it a chance and let your mind rest for 110 minutes whilst you enjoy one of the best films currently of 2014!

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox 360)
Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameseek

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun. Other reviewers being unfair, not Amazon's/EA fault they didn't read it, 1 Mar. 2014
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I have played this game a lot since I got it, and I love it. It's very fun, very entertaining and very addictive. People complaining that this game should have single player as they don't have XBL. This game is nearly 50% cheaper than normal games, and they should have done some little research on the game before buying.if you were really excited for this game, probably would have checked out some gameplay, thus realised it was heavily multiplayer orientated.
9/10
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2014 10:07 AM BST

Invero® TPU Gel Back Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini Includes Screen Protector, Micro Fibre Cleaning Cloth & Application Card (Clear)
Offered by MobySpares

5.0 out of 5 stars The best iPad Mini case there is, 26 Dec. 2013
Okay if you're looking at this case and thinking it must be bad due to the price, then you couldn't be more wrong. This case is perfect. Easily grip-able, very easy to clean and looks very nice! I got the grey colour and I love the case very much! It's also very easy to remove if necessary.

Taken [Blu-ray]
Taken [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film and seller!, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Taken [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This is a brilliant film starring Liam Neeson, and in my opinion one of his best performances as an actor. Thanks Zoverstocks for the amazing price.

Moto G 8GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 8GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Original Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope I can help someone thinking about wanting this phone., 19 Dec. 2013
I must say that this is the best smartphone I have ever owned. I have had phones from the iPhone 4S, HTC 8X, HTC One and the Nexus 4. Putting specs, price, display and ease of use, this comes top.

I paid little money for this phone. I didn't want to spend a lot on a smartphone and that's when I came across this. I basically got a Quad-core phone, 4.5" phone with 1GB Ram and the latest android for a really great price.. Not bad at all. The build quality is alright, not HTC One like but still very nice to hold and grip.

The phone also has decent cameras (Front/Back), a 720p display, as well as 8GB/16GB flavours. For £130

It comes out the box with Android 4.3, and is due to get 4.4 KitKat in 2014. People must realize that Motorola is a Google company, and that The Moto G will always get the latest updates first. This is great news. For £130 here at Amazon, it's an absolute must buy. Get one of these instead of a HTC One/S4 and save yourself £300!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2013 2:26 PM GMT

New Super Luigi U (Nintendo Wii U)
New Super Luigi U (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Level99Games

5.0 out of 5 stars A great title, thank you Amazon!, 16 Dec. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A great game that I will be enjoying for years to come. A must for any Wii U owners. Amazon's great service also shining once again!

Two and a Half Men - Season 11 [DVD] [2014]
Two and a Half Men - Season 11 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Ashton Kutcher
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best so far, but showing potential, 15 Dec. 2013
I, as well as many other TAAHM fans have noticed a slight decline in quality. I have watched many episodes from this season, and although some of them make me laugh, they aren't up to par with past seasons. I really miss Jake, too. Him and Alan were amazing together.

If you're looking to give Two and a Half Men as a gift, I recommend getting some older seasons.

The Lone Ranger (Blu-ray)
The Lone Ranger (Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp

4.0 out of 5 stars A great film, no idea why the critics hated it., 14 Dec. 2013
I watched this at the cinema when it came out as I liked the look of the film, and I am a Depp fan. For 2 and a half hours the film did drag slightly, but the film was always coming out with new ideas to keep my hooked. The film is also very funny. Great acting, great cast, and a great film. Recommended to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars for £11, you cannot fault this one bit., 6 Dec. 2013
I bought this off Amazon for a great price, and as usual, a great service from Amazon themselves (On my father's account I must add.)

Great mic, very comfortable which is one of the reasons I sold my turtle beach headset, very uncomfortable. The chat is also very loud and clear, as well as a wire that isn't too short or too long. Recommended 10 fold over the basic 360 mic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3