Profile for ziiThunderz > Reviews

Content by ziiThunderz

ziiThunderz "A.Jackson" (Cheshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo Wii U)
Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo showing us again who is the king of making video games, 29 Nov. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I went for the so called 'Limited edition' game offered. Would have got it here but for £3 extra you couldn't go wrong, this game is a gem, and GOTY in my eyes, that's someone who has played The Last of Us, if you have a Wii U, you HAVE to get this, perfect game for Xmas.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Nintendo Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games made even better, 13 Nov. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
One of the best Zelda games ever made, not as good as Twilight Princess, but still worthy of a Gamecube classic, oh, Wii U version? Well it's even better! This is what you call a HD remake gone right, great for people new to Wind Waker or fans of the Gamecube version, a must have.

Battlefield 4 (Xbox 360) - Limited Edition
Battlefield 4 (Xbox 360) - Limited Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars It really is OK., 10 Nov. 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I'm not sure if the Xbox One will be much better as this, but after playing both COD and BF4 on Xbox, COD is the one to get this year, I only gave Ghosts 4/5, but is still excellent.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)
Offered by IDSS

4.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the 1 star reviews, they should be around 3* by what they've put, 10 Nov. 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
A very fun game, no MW2 (5star), but comes close, so I give this 4 star, giving this 1 star is an absolute disgrace considering people have wrote this review a few hours after getting the game, pathetic.

Citizen Khan - Series 2 [DVD]
Citizen Khan - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adil Ray
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars The new Mrs. Brown's Boys! (Nearly), 1 Nov. 2013
This is a very funny comedy with some very funny writing, I love Mrs Brown's Boys and this seems similar, even look like they're in the same set!

Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Wowudo

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best., 12 Oct. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have played every major Pokemon game. Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, Emerald, Platinum, White/White2 and now I am onto the 6th generation of Pokemon. I got this game earlier than the release date, and I have gotten far enough that I can give my review on game mechanics, layout, game play, the new Pokemon, and so forth.

The game, I was very excited to see this appear at my house a day early, and I played it non-stop for eight hours. I am now playing it while I write this and am very impressed with the new mechanics Nintendo have put in. People said the newer games felt boring, I didn't feel that, but for anyone that did, X and Y brings in a breath of fresh air that the franchise arguably needs.

There are I believe 68 new Pokemon. I chose Fennekin as my starter, and I have checked out each of the 68 Pokemon through sites like Serebii. I was impressed with the majority. I love the X and Y legendaries, and a few of my favourites include Delphox, Diggersby and Tyrantrum.

The game offers new gameplay mechanics which are new to the franchise. You can roller-skate through towns, walk diagonally, and interact with others like never before. This game honestly feels like a Pokemon version of Animal Crossing, you can dress up your character with what you choose, you even can give your actual character a nickname with your name, all these new changes are welcome to the Pokemon franchise.

If you skipped Black and White, now's your chance to get back into Pokemon with the new generation that is generation six. For any long fans like myself, you will not be disappointed. Great job Nintendo and Game Freak.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2013 7:42 AM BST

Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013]
Two and a Half Men - Season 1-10 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jon Cryer
Offered by kaboodal

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best sitcoms ever created, including Seasons 9 and 10., 8 Sept. 2013
Everyone who's partially familiar with Two and a Half Men will recognize the event of Charlie Sheen's firing after Season 8. And a lot of people felt the show had lost what was good about it, Charlie. He was the main character. He was what people watched the show for. When he left, people abandoned the show without giving Ashton Kutcher a chance.

Try this, watch an episode from Season 9 or 10 with Ashton in it, but don't imagine him as a Charlie replacement, think of it as a new show, and then you'll enjoy it. I miss Charlie, but as soon as I realized he wasn't coming back, I began to really enjoy the show, and I still think Two and a Half Men is as good as it ever was.

For 10 seasons, £45 at this moment in time is a bargain, and would work out to be a great gift for any Two and a Half Men fan.

Two and a Half Men - Season 10 [DVD] [2013]
Two and a Half Men - Season 10 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jon Cryer

4.0 out of 5 stars A show that has kept me laughing 10 seasons running., 5 Sept. 2013
This program is one of my favourite TV shows, I do admit that the golden age was around Season 1-6, the show still makes me laugh, and that's what a comedy's about.

No one understands how big of a role he has had to fill in, and he's done it perfectly. Imagine if Sheldon Cooper had to be replaced, it would be difficult to replace the main character, but Ashton Kutcher did it.

The bonding between Jon Cryer, Angus. T. Jones and Ashton Kutcher is great, they work well together, if you're a fan of Two and a Half Men, and scepticle about buying this, ask yourself have the previous 9 seasons made you laugh? If the answer is 'Yes', then buy it!

Vicious - Series 1 [DVD]
Vicious - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ian McKellen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good., 6 May 2013
This review is from: Vicious - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I call this a good comedy, watching the first two episodes, I can say it is quite a good comedy, it's not a 4 star like Benidorm, or a 5 star like Two and a Half Men/Big Bang Theory who can keep the laughs coming all day, good acting by the lead characters, although some of the minor characters are annoying.

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 3 [DVD] [2012]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 3 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars "One of the funniest TV shows I have ever seen", 30 April 2013
My Nana got me watching Mrs Brown's Boys and we watched the first episode together along with my family. I have watched every episode broadcasted and am excited for the movie, and the other two Xmas episodes commissioned. Ignore the reviews on other websites who call it "bland" they are stupid for having a bland sense of humour. Series 4 please BBC!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3