Profile for S Shaffner > Reviews

Content by S Shaffner

S Shaffner "ever curious" (Charlotte, NC USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Active Balance (3 Bottles) Advanced High Potency Probiotic Supplement - 50 billion CFU's - 30 Capsules per Bottle
Offered by Best Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 25 Jan. 2015
Thank you for such a great product. I've tried a few probiotics and yours are truly a cut above. Since taking them my digestive symptoms have all but resolved. Thank you!

With This Kiss
With This Kiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun - romance and danger, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: With This Kiss (Kindle Edition)
Fun characters and story, both romance and danger and characters you can't help feeling for. Good fun - I couldn't put it down!

The Offer (Baron Novels)
The Offer (Baron Novels)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 15 Jun. 2013
I remembered reading this one years ago and upon re-reading it certainly was all I remembered and more! Great story, great characters, great romance!

Twice a Rake (Lord Rotheby's Influence Book 1)
Twice a Rake (Lord Rotheby's Influence Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 15 Jun. 2013
One of the most fun romance's I've read in a while, full of misunderstanding and naughty stories. This book appeals to the writer of fantasies in all of us!

A Gentleman and a Scoundrel (The Regency Gentlemen Series Book 1)
A Gentleman and a Scoundrel (The Regency Gentlemen Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 15 Jun. 2013
I enjoyed this book, although it might disappoint those who prefer strict historical accuracy. The characters are lively and it was a very enjoyable read.

Unraveled (A Turner Series Book 3)
Unraveled (A Turner Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance and Danger, 15 Jun. 2013
I absolutely loved this book - it's all that's expected in a romance with quite a few unexpected twists and challenges as well. I couldn't put it down!

A Kiss for Midwinter (The Brothers Sinister Book)
A Kiss for Midwinter (The Brothers Sinister Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Love Story, 15 Jun. 2013
An unexpectedly delightful novella, prequel to The Duchess War. An unexpected romance that develops unusually that makes me sure I'll be reading this one again.

The Silverton Scandal
The Silverton Scandal

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance and Danger, 15 Jun. 2013
I'm a fan of romance and I especially like books like this where the couple not only have to resolve their differences but also work together to prevent greater catastrophe.

The Devil to Pay (The Devilish Devalles Book 1)
The Devil to Pay (The Devilish Devalles Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 15 Jun. 2013
A fun romance novella with great characters. A perfect quick read that made me eager to read more by Catherine Gayle!

Polar H6 Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Sensor for iPhone 4S/5
Polar H6 Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Sensor for iPhone 4S/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Jun. 2013
Works very well and has been the perfect accessory to improve my training. I'm not very fit and it's wonderful to know how hard I'm working when I feel like I'm not accomplishing very much.

Page: 1 | 2