Profile for Robbo > Reviews

Content by Robbo

Robbo (Cambs, UK)

Samsung Galaxy S3 III GT-i9300 ~ Pebble Blue Front Glass (LCD Display and Touch Screen not included)
Offered by JZK Express Network
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement parts, 13 Nov 2012
This item arrived quick (within 2days).
I dropped my Samsung S3 and the glass just shattered (great gorilla glass :( ).
I phoned a few repair shops and asked for quotes, most said about 100 to replace just the glass and 200 to replace LCD, Digitiser and screen.
I was a bit bewildered how it could cost so much so did some investigation and noted you could buy just the glass for about 20 (hence this product). I then did some research and found a video on good ol youtube of how to replace the screen. See this link:
[...]

Fitted no problems but do becareful, the adhesive is a b!tch to remove, so might be worth buying some decent adhesive removal to do a good job. Took about 30-40mins.
Good luck.

Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Black
Price: 66.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent memory for a decent price, but becareful of size!, 22 Nov 2011
I recently upgraded my system and bought myself a DDR3 supported mobo so needed some DDR3 RAM.
Having used Corsair DDR2 RAM before i was already happy with the performance I got from them.
With upgraded speeds it's noticable on start up straight away so am very happy with the performance.
Only small detail that you should take into account is i did have some problem with my huge heatsink on my processor and the size of the RAM, I had to buy a slightly higher heatsink to fit over the RAM as it's very tall, so just becareful if you have a heatsink that sits over the RAM slots of the height factor.
Other than that well worth the price you pay for it.