Profile for John > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lectrolite 41010 Plug-In Wireless Door Bell
Lectrolite 41010 Plug-In Wireless Door Bell

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good bell, 12 Aug 2013
Great product for the price. Bought a Seimens doorbell from Homebase for four times the money and it started playing up within a few months. I would have taken it back but we do not have a Homebase near by.

This bell was quick to install, easy to use. No volume control but the default is about right. Our last bell had lots of interference from our neighbour's door bell. This has not happened with the new bell.

Panasonic DMW-PHS17XEK Tough Case for Lumix TZ and FT Ranges
Panasonic DMW-PHS17XEK Tough Case for Lumix TZ and FT Ranges

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but too bulky for me, 5 Mar 2012
Really good quality. I will use the case for general storage but probably not on holiday as this case is not pocket size. I not sure if the advert has the dimensions but it measures approx 14 x 10.5 x 6.0 (poss 6.5) cm. So as a rough guide, it's not far off a small 500g bag of sugar.

Rockets Toys Coppit
Rockets Toys Coppit
Offered by FREEPOST TOYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong, 13 Dec 2010
This review is from: Rockets Toys Coppit (Toy)
I was bought this game 40 years ago. I wish I had stood the test of time as well. Kids love it because it is quick, easy, exciting and competitive. Adults will love playing it too. Perfect for pre-school ages but our boys aged 8 and 10 are still happy to play it when we have younger children over.

Mamma Mia
Mamma Mia

5.0 out of 5 stars Music for all ages, 8 Jun 2010
This review is from: Mamma Mia (Audio CD)
Bought this for our 8 year old and he loves it. The whole family can sing along in the car!

What's New Scooby Doo : Vol 6 - Recipe For Disaster [DVD]
What's New Scooby Doo : Vol 6 - Recipe For Disaster [DVD]
Dvd ~ What's New Scooby Doo?
Offered by figswigs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good family fun, 8 Jun 2010
Our boys (8 and 10) love Scooby Doo and there are some good episodes within this volume - and not a scrappy in sight :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, 8 Jun 2010
We bought this for our 8 year son and the game has been an instant hit with all the family. I think we were all a little slow the first time we played but everyone understood all of the rules the second time around. As others have said, it is quick to set up and you can play a game in a hour if you keep the momentum going. I noticed after purchasing this copy that there is a European Edition. Some say this is better than the US version so I wish I had bought this instead.

Scooby-Doo: The Best Of The New Scooby-Doo Movies - Volume 1 [DVD] [2005]
Scooby-Doo: The Best Of The New Scooby-Doo Movies - Volume 1 [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Best of New Scooby Doo Movies

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad dog, VERY bad dog, 30 Dec 2009
Surprised others think this is good. All of my family, including the adults, love Scooby Doo but these episodes aren't funny. They are trying very hard to be clever and bring in these celebrity characters but this is at the expense of the traditional gags and chase scenes that make Scooby Doo what it is. On the other hand if you are an insomniac, this DVD might do the trick.

Levv Glass Stand For Plasma & LCD TV Up to 42-inch - Black Glass with Black Legs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, looks great, 21 Dec 2009
Was worried when I purchased this because of all the comments about receiving damaged goods. I was even more concerned when the package arrived. The box was in a bad way and the prime courier had rang the bell and run off.

But inside, everything was ok. The instructions are primative and I made a mistake the first time with the middle shelf resting on the back support but it now stands in the corner of our room and looks great. And fantastic value.

Chemistry Lab
Chemistry Lab
Offered by Wishtrac (VAT receipt supplied)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very exciting, 21 Dec 2009
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Chemistry Lab (Toy)
I hoped they would make chemistry fun but it is very old school text book.

Blue Guide Southern Italy (Blue Guides)
Blue Guide Southern Italy (Blue Guides)
by Paul Blanchard

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good, 21 Dec 2009
Not very good coverage. Better off with a Lonely Planet Italy or one for the islands or Puglia.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2013 4:59 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2