Profile for fussycatdoll > Reviews

Content by fussycatdoll

fussycatdoll

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Schwarzkopf Blondme Nourishing Luminosity Conditioner - Cool Blonde - 200ml/6.76oz

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 14 May 2014
I just love this brand, it leaves your hair nice, smooth, blond, no yellow brassy shades, and for me being brunette it is really important not to have these yellow shades on the hair...Great stuff

Catherine Lansfield Woodland King Duvet Quilset Multi
Catherine Lansfield Woodland King Duvet Quilset Multi

3.0 out of 5 stars duvet set, 14 May 2014
Nice pattern, but after a few washing it looks like it has been washed quite a few times....a bit disappointed to be honest. I bought other duvet sets for a tad more and I think it is worth to pay more if you wanna have a good feeling and nice colours for longer...

Anker® Astro 3E 10000mAh Portable Charger Dual USB External Battery Power Pack for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Nexus 4, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Motorola Droid, Moto X, PS Vita, Gopro, most Smartphones, Tablets and other USB-charged devices (Apple adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included)
Offered by AnkerDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars anker, 14 May 2014
I am not sure if I am using it correctly, read the manual, but when its charging, it seems like I have to press the button on the Anker all the time, to hear the beep and seeing my mobile charging...Not sure what to think about it.

Rockburn Acoustic Full Size Guitar Bag - Padded
Rockburn Acoustic Full Size Guitar Bag - Padded

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 14 May 2014
Nice, light, easy to use and carry, simple case. It does what it says. Recommend it. Obvioulsy it doesn't protect the guitar as much as the hard case

LIMITED OFFER - Homescapes - WASHABLE - Music Pillow - MEDIUM / FIRM - Top Quality Super Microfibre Bounce Back - (also Avaliable in Soft / Medium Firmness Please use drop down menu to change firmness rating)
Offered by HOMESCAPES

4.0 out of 5 stars good pillow, 14 May 2014
I read many reviews that this pillow is very soft...Ehmm, not sure if they added some more filling after so many complaints, but I have a totally opposite experience. It is very firm and I have to say I couldn't sleep on it for long. It needs some getting used to it. Re music, it does work and it's very cool to listen to the music without headphones, although, you would have to be deaf not to hear it when sleeping next to the person listening.;o) But all in all, quite ok

Aerolatte Union Jack Aerolatte
Aerolatte Union Jack Aerolatte

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, 14 May 2014
After reading raving reviews about this lil Aerolatte mixer, I decided to go for two as it was needed for my family too. We all love it, my dad is addicted and playing with it like a kid, I use it a lot too and it is really easy and effective to use. Highly recommend it. You can use it with cold milk, and also with coffee, sugar and a lil bit of water before pouring a hot water to top the cup up...Excellent

Yamaha F310 Full-Size Acoustic Guitar Basic Start Pack (Natural)
Yamaha F310 Full-Size Acoustic Guitar Basic Start Pack (Natural)

5.0 out of 5 stars guitar, 24 Feb 2014
Love the sound of this guitar. Thanks to the guy-teacher who wrote a raving and long enough review to persuade me to buy it ;o) Excellent and great value.

3" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
3" King size Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Offered by Foam 2 Go

5.0 out of 5 stars topper, 24 Feb 2014
I got it for my parents who have been complaining about back pain for quite a while and didn't want to give up their sofa-bed in the chalet. I ordered this topper according the reviews and did a good thing. They love it, pain disappeared and as they are quite heavy, I think that is the proof, that this product is really worth it. Highly recommend.

Streetwize NSWBR1 Back Support Cushion
Streetwize NSWBR1 Back Support Cushion
Offered by Auto-Accessorize

5.0 out of 5 stars pain relief, 24 Feb 2014
I didn't have much faith in this product, but I have to say- it is a great item and helpful pain reliever. We put it on the chair and it does a big difference. Lumbar part is so much supported and ease the pressure of the upper body....it is good especially for my heavy weight parents;o) recommend!

Tenn-Outdoors Men's Fingerless Cycling Gloves Mitts - Yellow/Black, X-Large
Tenn-Outdoors Men's Fingerless Cycling Gloves Mitts - Yellow/Black, X-Large
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

4.0 out of 5 stars Mitts, 9 Feb 2014
I ordered these after reading a lot of positive reviews. Not bad but they were slightly bigger than expected. I ordered size XL for the size 8 gloves but size L would do. Otherwise very nice and good price Mitts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15