Profile for fussycatdoll > Reviews

Content by fussycatdoll

fussycatdoll

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Threading Facial Epicare Epilator Epistick Face Hair Root Remover Stick Makeup (10PCS)
Offered by RazorBlades4u
Price: 7.60

1.0 out of 5 stars hmm, 28 Jan 2014
Not sure why I ordered 10, but perhaps coz they were cheap...and yes, u get what you pay for...cheap painful S&M device...not sure how on earth can someone use this to remove the hair? I stick with my tweezers or waxing, It is useless.

Buffalo London Womens 325635 PATENT Ankle Beige Beige (NUDE 01) Size: 41
Buffalo London Womens 325635 PATENT Ankle Beige Beige (NUDE 01) Size: 41
Price: 28.88

2.0 out of 5 stars shoes, 28 Jan 2014
I am a big fan of BL but these were the worst pair I have ever bought. They were plastic, and it was a bit confusing when I read patent, i straight away thought it was a leather...silly me. All my BL shoes fit me well and all are 41, but these were far too small. Not sure if they were genuine. But got my refund eventually so all fine.

Salter 9028 Razor Ultra Slim Technology Electronic Glass Bathroom Scales Silver
Salter 9028 Razor Ultra Slim Technology Electronic Glass Bathroom Scales Silver
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 16.89

4.0 out of 5 stars scale, 28 Jan 2014
Great product, fast delivery. Got it for my dad as he wanted something with a huge display so he could see those scary numbers properly. This is exactly what he was looking for and i am happy that I got it for him. I only give it 4 stars, coz you must put it on a hard surface (tiles) as it will not show ur weight correctly if you stand it on the flooring (soft), let alone the carpet, that's a no no;;)

Pack of 5 - UK to EU Travel Adaptors
Pack of 5 - UK to EU Travel Adaptors
Offered by i-ziyoo
Price: 3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars adaptors, 15 Dec 2013
great, easy to use, absolutely fantastic;o) ordered 5 and very happy with them, I have few other adaptors which are quite difficult to use but these are just perfect

Eylure Pro Lash Individual Lashes, Medium
Eylure Pro Lash Individual Lashes, Medium
Price: 4.54

5.0 out of 5 stars lashes, 15 Dec 2013
As I wasn't gifted with the long eye lashes, I try to cheat a bit to make them look bigger and richer. Not a big fan of those massive fake thick stickers, I decided to go for these softer more natural looking individual ones. I love them and recommend them to everyone who doesn't wanna look too heavy. Perfect as they last for a few days (5-10)

Silver Tone Hoops Multi Strand Links Metal Cinch Waist Chain Belt for Lady
Silver Tone Hoops Multi Strand Links Metal Cinch Waist Chain Belt for Lady

5.0 out of 5 stars belt, 27 Nov 2013
lovely, lightweight belt, would be a nice accessorise to your outfit. It can be a great gift, looks feminine and doesn't look cheap

Gold Tone Metal Chain Style Adjustable Waist Belt for Lady
Gold Tone Metal Chain Style Adjustable Waist Belt for Lady
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars belt, 27 Nov 2013
Amazing, expensive looking belt, although I wouldn't recommend it to a wider waist, I am size 10 and It fits just perfect, but I think it can be a problem if your a bigger size. Otherwise fantastic

Sanguine Tweezers - Slant Tip - Stainless Steel
Sanguine Tweezers - Slant Tip - Stainless Steel
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd
Price: 7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars tweezers, 27 Nov 2013
Absolutely fantastic....chunky and effective sharp tweezers, takes few hair in seconds, and with no effort, going to order another one for my mum;o)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good mitt, 2 Nov 2013
It is a good easy to use product, very easy to clean afterwards. No problems and can recommend it. Happy with it

Mains charger for XMI X-mini II Mini Speaker - NO PC REQUIRED - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Nov 2013
I can not say anything negative about this charges, it does what it says on the tin. Not a slightest problem

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15