ARRAY(0xb57d7600)

The Walking Dead - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrew Lincoln
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 15.23

5.0 out of 5 stars In this life now, you kill or you die. Or you die and you kill., 6 April 2013
What I like about The Walking Dead is how the writers are not afraid to kill off any of the characters and how the story lines can be so unpredictable and season 3 has not disappointed in these respects. What particularly interested me in this season was how Rick and his band of survivors were not just trying to protect themselves from walkers, but also from other living beings. The introduction of the Governor, played brilliantly by David Morrissey and his walled-off town of Woodbury makes for many exciting plots and confrontations. Although the season finale was not quite as I had expected after the build up from the episodes prior to it, I don't think it deserves some of the backlash it has received. Far from the pulsating, busy finale of season 2, it still had many unexpected twists and turns. What's more, not only did it show the Governor on a new monstrous level if that was even possible, but also sets season 4 up to hopefully reveal more of Carl who has turned into a genuinely fascinating character.

Woman Silver Plated Zirconia Butterfly Pendant Necklace "Crysta" - The British Bulldog Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful- well worth the risk!, 28 Oct 2012
I hate buying items that have no reviews on them and when I bought this butterfly pendant there were none. Due to the photo of the item and great price that came with it, I decided to take a risk and buy it. I was not disappointed. In fact the photo doesn't give it enough justice...

The item arrives in a lovely, orange drawstring bag. The pendant is of a good weight- not too heavy for it's size and the chain is a great length. One of the main positives about this pendant is it looks like it has cost me twice the price I paid for it. It sparkles in the light and the chain can be threaded in more than one way depending on how you want to wear it. I have bought this as a Birthday gift for my best friend, although it would be perfect for Christmas, Wedding, Anniversary gifts, etc and it looks like it would suit all ages.

I definitely recommend this item and when it comes back in stock, I shall have to buy myself one too!

Pair of Anniversary Mugs - Happy Anniversary
Pair of Anniversary Mugs - Happy Anniversary
Offered by HARTS
Price: 9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 25 Oct 2012
I bought this pair of anniversary mugs for my parents 32nd Wedding Anniversary. The item arrived quickly and is well presented in a beautiful box. The mugs are lovely and delicate too and made for a great present to give them as it's always tough finding a gift that isn't for a significant number. Would recommend!

John Bishop Live - Rollercoaster Tour 2012 [DVD & UV Copy]
John Bishop Live - Rollercoaster Tour 2012 [DVD & UV Copy]
Dvd ~ John Bishop
Offered by CP UK And Global LTD
Price: 4.44

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bish recommends men to look at their undercarriage, I recommend this DVD!, 25 Oct 2012
I saw John at The 02 Arena on the 24th October and when I came out it was 02 that I lacked after laughing so much through the entire thing. I loved his first tour (Elvis Has Left the Building) and was blown away in Liverpool's Echo Arena for his second Sunshine tour, but Rollercoaster blew me away.

Not only do I love his Scouse humour, but I love his vivid descriptions and very imaginative use of similes! I never thought I would laugh so much at a phrase mentioning Jackson 5 doing a gig, until John put it into context! Not only that, but he explores many topics, all with a colourful spin on them and all entwined with one another. After his Sunshine tour I thought he had reached a new level of comedic brilliance, but this tour has obliterated that as he has reached a level I never thought he could. Long live The Bish!!

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Read one page, then couldn't put it down!, 22 July 2012
This review is from: The Hunger Games (Paperback)
The Hunger Games... Bought during the week, delivered yesterday, started to read it during the afternoon and it was finished in the early hours of this morning! Now I am not one for books or reading. In fact the only things I read are generally sport or career related. However, The Hunger Games film caught my eye at the beginning of the year, which I wanted to see and never got around to doing. So while waiting for the DVD to be released, I thought I would see what the book was like. I was not disappointed.

As soon as I read the first page I was interested, by the second I was intrigued, by the third I was hooked. From then on I did not put it down. The book is cleverly written in a way that gives you different weighted pieces of information, which gradually builds the picture of Katniss (the main character's) past and present. The information is not withheld for too long a time so the reader becomes bored, as some authors have done, nor is it revealed too quickly. I found myself thinking of questions whilst I read, only for them all to be answered at one point or another throughout-and at times I least expected it too. That's another great aspect, the twists and turns within the plot that are not predictable.

This really is a fantastic book, which is well worthy of the money. It is also a book that does not have a fixed demographic. The context is interesting, it makes you think, it makes you feel, it makes you imagine. I hope the other two books in the trilogy that I have ordered are just as outstanding as this book. I would say it currently is the best book I have read.

Counted Cross Stitch Kit - Giraffe Family (14Cnt Aida, Ecru)
Counted Cross Stitch Kit - Giraffe Family (14Cnt Aida, Ecru)
Offered by Johnson Crafts
Price: 29.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 12 April 2012
This is such a beautiful and lovely cross stitch, which I have purchased to make and give to my giraffe loving mum for Christmas. I have only completed a quarter of it so far, but it already looks incredible. The chart it comes with is enlarged and so is very clear to follow and easy to highlight off each square when completed. The sellers are brilliant too. The first one did not arrive, but they were happy to resend it and kept me informed as to when it was back in stock to do this. Thankfully the resent one arrived and like I said the sellers were BRILL! Definitely buy this product!

Forever Friends The Big Day Cross Stitch Kit
Forever Friends The Big Day Cross Stitch Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 12 April 2012
This cross stitch is absolutely incredible. I bought this in the summer ready for my Brother's wedding in 4 weeks time and I have just finished it today. Don't worry it doesn't take that long to do, it's just I did a little bit every so often. It looks even better than the image once it has finished. The little carry case it comes in is fab, meaning you can take it with you anywhere you go! It also comes with a canvas to mount it on when done. There are lots of easy instructions, which are clear to follow and there is ample thread supplied. Buy it if you want an incredible and personal wedding gift!

Come Fly with Me - Series 1 [DVD]
Come Fly with Me - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Walliams
Price: 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic- If you'll pardon the pun!, 8 Oct 2011
It's got humour, it's got imagination, it's got creativity, it's got a vast range of brilliant characters, it's a good watch, it's worth buying, but it's got no coffee!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2014 10:59 PM GMT

John Bishop Live - Sunshine Tour (2011) [DVD]
John Bishop Live - Sunshine Tour (2011) [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Bishop
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bish!, 2 Aug 2011
I saw his tour in Liverpool just before christmas and he was absolutely brilliant. Never have I cried so many tears of laughter or had to fight so much for breath. The Bish managed to make me laugh continuosly throughout the entire show and the same goes for my dad who is notoriously difficult to make laugh, but John did this with ease. I loved the 'Elvis Has Left The Building Tour', however this has most definately reached another level of pure comedic brilliance!

Stereo Earphones (White)
Stereo Earphones (White)
Offered by BuyOnline-HK Shipping
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Why isn't there a 0 star button?!, 27 May 2011
Absolutely AWFUL! I was not even bothered by the fact people had highlighted they weren't even Apple just cheap knock-offs, I just needed some affordable earphones. The blatant lie of them being 'Apple' did annoy me, however buying something that didn't even work really tops it off. So if you want Apple earphones- DONT BUY THESE. If you want cheap, affordable earphones- DONT BUY THESE! Just pay out for something that is more expensive but most likely better quality. Oh I forgot to say DONT BUY THESE!!!!

Page: 1 | 2