Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

ME400C-B016W tablet - 64 GB, black
Offered by GSM-Fonz
Price: 375.99

4.0 out of 5 stars early adoption option, 12 Jan 2013
This is a great piece of kit for the price (the unit I received was French, which meant that the plug and user guide were of no use - however, given that the unit is not officially available in the UK and that the plug is micro usb, it really is not a big deal and is fair enough). I ordered the unit on a Monday and got it on Friday. It is thin and light and speedy. I'll update this review when I have had a bit more of a play but I will respond to questions if you have them

Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Speaker Hi-Fi, Stereo, Speaker, Red Dot
Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Speaker Hi-Fi, Stereo, Speaker, Red Dot
Offered by Terminal 1
Price: 125.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good things come in small packages, 17 Oct 2011
I bought one of these on the weekend. Let me state for the record and at the outset, this is not a wise purchase. When you see the size of this thing you will wonder how it can cost so much or why there are not two units in the box (that's what the assistant at John Lewis wondered aloud when demoing it to me anyway). But when you take into account that I could still hear the thing clearly when I went over to look at the specs on screen 6 metres away, in a packed John Lewis on a Saturday, you get the idea that there is something very special about this unwise purchase. It sounds great. It is simplicity itself: it took less than 10 minutes to pair it with my living room mac mini, my iphone, blackberry and work laptop.

My mate came round and could not believe that the sound coming from it originated from the Blackberry in my kitchen or that I had been guiding him to my house via the speaker phone in the device.

At this price, I simply can not give it 5 stars. As I said, it was not a wise purchase, but it is a fun one. It's a guilty pleasure, a treat, and a caprice. It looks great on my IKEA bookcase, gives me multi-room audio for my living room media centre and sounds great.

Would I recommend it? Yes. Just because it is unwise, does not mean you'll regret it.