Profile for Christopher Napier > Reviews

Content by Christopher Napier

Christopher Napier

Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition (PS3)
Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition (PS3)
Offered by rockaway-records

5.0 out of 5 stars CE amazing no faults but quite a few with delivery!, 22 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Like the title says I can't fault the Collectors Edition what-so-ever! The game itself comes inside the art book you get (which isn't the best of ideas but it seems to work), the statue is nicely designed and fits perfectly with the background of the box. The Blu-Ray DVD you receive with the edition isn't the best cartoon adaptation of the Dark Knight I have seen but it gives you an insight on other peoples opinions of the Knight. I was hoping for some extra downloadable content but was amazed of the amount I actually received. Along with the published content I also got a beta code for the new and upcoming Gotham Imposters game.

I feel that the game is a superb piece of work by Rocksteady and although I haven't completed the game yet, I doubt I will find anything I dislike!

Here is where my review turns sour...

I received an E-Mail from Amazon telling me that my CE would be delivered by HDNL, which worried me a bit as I know they have a reputation for not being the most efficient delivery service. In the E-Mail it also gave me a tracking number so I went to the HDNL website the next day and tracked my package, it had been put on the van at 08:49 so I expected I would be getting my package at around 11:00 (since I live 10 minutes away from their depot).

..... (8 Hours Later)

I rang up their Sunderland Office asking if they could provide me with a estimate of when my package would be delivered as I had paid for Day of release delivery and it was now verging on 16:00. I was answered with "how the hell am I meant to know, I don't drive the van". I was distgusted at this comment and replied with "I don't like your attitude" so I then went to explain how I have been waiting in all day even though your company emailed me saying it was put on the van at 08:49. She then explained saying there was over 200 deliveries that day which I understand can't be helped (as I am also a delivery man who delivers furniture). The conversation basically ended with her putting the phone down on me saying "YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT".

After this conversation my package arrived 2 hours later with an apology from the driver which cooled me down a bit...

That is the end of my review, hope this helps people :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2011 1:02 AM BST