Profile for Mike Garner > Reviews

Revell 39604 Contacta Professional Glue 25g
Revell 39604 Contacta Professional Glue 25g
Offered by K Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars did not stick, 11 Jun 2014
This product just didn't stick so not much good, waste of money sorry not what you wanted to hear but it just didn't glue anything together.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 10:03 PM BST

TP-Link TL-WN881ND 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Express Adapter
TP-Link TL-WN881ND 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Express Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great does what it says it will, 11 Jun 2014
Great product and works very well my computer found it and set it up no problems at all.

Daditong Premium Leather Hard Case Magnetic Flip Cover Slim Fit For iPhone 4G 4S (Black)
Offered by xhorizon

3.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, 11 Jun 2014
I think your product is well made and would do the job well, but I didn't like it that much but I still think you have a winner

Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera 32GB SD SDHC High Speed Zectron Digital Camera Memory Card for Camera Camcorder Video and HD Video
Offered by The Digi Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I'd been looking for, 11 Jun 2014
Great product thank you very much. I'm looking forward to taking some great pictures and video this summer.

Samsung HT-D5000 2.1ch 3D Blu-ray Player with Built in Wi-Fi
Samsung HT-D5000 2.1ch 3D Blu-ray Player with Built in Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great System, 11 Jun 2014
I love the sound from this Samsung cinema system, my Blu-ray disk play great much better than my old TV.

I'm very happy with this system an I would recommend you to my friends

Black Hard Stand Phone Swivel Holster Case W/180 Degree Rotation Belt Clip for IPhone 4 4G 4S
Offered by PSgiveU

1.0 out of 5 stars Hello I have two of these Black Hard Stand Phone Swivel Holster, But both have broken they are not strong enouth, 21 April 2014
The first one only lasted 3 days before it broke so I brought another one just two make sure it wasn't a one off, bye the same thing happened, so I done recommend any body buying this product.

Regards

Mike

Frame Company Watson Range Black Picture Photo Frame with White Mount *Choice of Sizes*
Offered by Frame-Company

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Product, 27 Feb 2014
Thank you so much for the two picture frame's I brought from you, I'm very happy with them and in due course be ordering more from you.
Regards

Mike.

LogiLink USB 2.0 Active Speaker - Black/Silver
LogiLink USB 2.0 Active Speaker - Black/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, 10 Feb 2014
Great sound easy to connect using the USB plug and power simple to get them up and running, A very well done I shall be using this product for a while.

OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPhone 4S - White/Gunmetal Grey
OtterBox Defender Case for Apple iPhone 4S - White/Gunmetal Grey
Offered by Ballicom International

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Porducked, 10 Feb 2014
The only thin wrong with this is it doesn't have a belt clip which is why I returned it and got my money back, it is very well made and I think your phone would be very safe inside but without the belt clip it didn't work for me.

MGG - Black Bulky Heavy Duty Builders Armour Triple Defender Tough Survivor Military Shockproof Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4 4G 4S With Belt Clip & Built in Screen Guard
Offered by TechSavers Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick to Arrive, 10 Feb 2014
A little disappointed with the quality but it works well but only if you keep your phone in it all the time, I found that continually removing it the rubber starts to split which happened with mine, I don't use it anymore.

Page: 1 | 2