Profile for Macfleece > Reviews

The Summer Wedding
The Summer Wedding
by Fiona Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Summer Wedding (Paperback)
Brilliant holiday read - highly entertaining and very addictive - couldn't put it down!! I have all of Fiona Walkers books :-).

Joseph Joseph Worktop Saver, Boom Box - 30 x 40cm
Joseph Joseph Worktop Saver, Boom Box - 30 x 40cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Feb. 2015
Great - doubles up a worktop cover (decoration) and chopping board. Good size too. Have ordered the record player design now as a second one.

Converse Unisex-Child Chuck Taylor All Star Metal Hi Trainers Metallic Grey 1 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots., 4 Feb. 2015
My daughter loves these boots. Well-made and stylishly different

Belkin PU Ultrathin Folio Case with Stand for 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 & 7.0 Plus P3100 P3110 P6200 - Black
Offered by Micro Online UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 April 2014
This is my second Belkin tablet cover and I have to say it is very robust despite being "ultrathin". The elastic is also stronger than my first cover. Recommended.

Catherine Lansfield Butterfly Fusion Single Quiltset - Multi
Catherine Lansfield Butterfly Fusion Single Quiltset - Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 10 April 2014
It looks lovely on my daughter's bed (she's 9 years old), quality is good and easy to iron. Would recommend.

Shock Absorber Women's Gym Sports Bra  - Black/Red, 34DD
Shock Absorber Women's Gym Sports Bra - Black/Red, 34DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds everything in place!, 10 April 2014
Great bra. The fastening does not bother me as I have another Shock Absorber similar to this and it's a small inconvenience. I ordered my normal bra size and it fitted well in the first fastenings. Shape under a T-shirt is OK, but I have yet to fins a sports bra which enhances your bust!

Paul SmIth Rose Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Paul SmIth Rose Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Offered by Prestige Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lasting perfume, 10 April 2014
This is my second bottle - a colleague liked it so much she asked me to get her a bottle. True scent of roses, not overpowering at all and lasts a long time. Classic all-year round scent at an excellent price. The little cloth bag which comes with it is an added bonus.

Clipper Organic Wild Berry 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Clipper Organic Wild Berry 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fruity, 24 Feb. 2014
As with other Clipper teas, this tea contains liquorice root which adds a very sweet taste to this tea. The fruit in the tea is lovely, I just feel that the liquorice overpowers it.

OXO Good Grips Rotating Spice Organiser
OXO Good Grips Rotating Spice Organiser

4.0 out of 5 stars Solved my problem, 24 Feb. 2014
I use herbs and spices on a daily basis and wanted them to be in my cupboard but easily identifiable and accessible - this does the job. I can get 5 or 6 bottles on each turntable and the elevated space at the back is very useful for my bigger rectangular containers. Good buy and great Oxo quality.

Clipper Organic Lemon & Ginger 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Clipper Organic Lemon & Ginger 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tea, 24 Feb. 2014
Lovely tea, nice and zingy and the ginger and lemon are very distinct tastes. If you like a touch of liquorice root, this is a great tea - the liquorice taste is not as prominent as in other Clipper Teas.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5