Profile for Macfleece > Reviews

Content by Macfleece

Macfleece (Greece)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Belkin PU Ultrathin Folio Case with Stand for 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 & 7.0 Plus P3100 P3110 P6200 - Black
Offered by Micro Online UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 April 2014
This is my second Belkin tablet cover and I have to say it is very robust despite being "ultrathin". The elastic is also stronger than my first cover. Recommended.

Catherine Lansfield Butterfly Fusion Single Duvet Quiltset Multi
Catherine Lansfield Butterfly Fusion Single Duvet Quiltset Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 10 April 2014
It looks lovely on my daughter's bed (she's 9 years old), quality is good and easy to iron. Would recommend.

Shock Absorber Women's Gym Sports Bra  - Black/Red, 34DD
Shock Absorber Women's Gym Sports Bra - Black/Red, 34DD
Offered by Lingerie2Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds everything in place!, 10 April 2014
Great bra. The fastening does not bother me as I have another Shock Absorber similar to this and it's a small inconvenience. I ordered my normal bra size and it fitted well in the first fastenings. Shape under a T-shirt is OK, but I have yet to fins a sports bra which enhances your bust!

Paul Smith Rose Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml
Paul Smith Rose Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lasting perfume, 10 April 2014
This is my second bottle - a colleague liked it so much she asked me to get her a bottle. True scent of roses, not overpowering at all and lasts a long time. Classic all-year round scent at an excellent price. The little cloth bag which comes with it is an added bonus.

Clipper Organic Wild Berry 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Clipper Organic Wild Berry 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fruity, 24 Feb 2014
As with other Clipper teas, this tea contains liquorice root which adds a very sweet taste to this tea. The fruit in the tea is lovely, I just feel that the liquorice overpowers it.

OXO Good Grips Rotating Spice Organiser
OXO Good Grips Rotating Spice Organiser

4.0 out of 5 stars Solved my problem, 24 Feb 2014
I use herbs and spices on a daily basis and wanted them to be in my cupboard but easily identifiable and accessible - this does the job. I can get 5 or 6 bottles on each turntable and the elevated space at the back is very useful for my bigger rectangular containers. Good buy and great Oxo quality.

Clipper Organic Lemon & Ginger 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Clipper Organic Lemon & Ginger 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tea, 24 Feb 2014
Lovely tea, nice and zingy and the ginger and lemon are very distinct tastes. If you like a touch of liquorice root, this is a great tea - the liquorice taste is not as prominent as in other Clipper Teas.

OXO Good Grips Expandable Utensils Organiser
OXO Good Grips Expandable Utensils Organiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 24 Feb 2014
Love it - very clever design and means that you can store lots of cutlery tidily. I am a big fan of Oxo Good Grips - this is my 6th item.

Whole Earth Organic Swiss Style Muesli 750 g (Pack of 3)
Whole Earth Organic Swiss Style Muesli 750 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent muesli, 24 Feb 2014
I used to eat muesli to be healthy, but never particularly enjoyed it. This muesli is so tasty (dare I say Alpen-like but so so much better) and I tend to add various bits and pieces to it (dried banana, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seed) before eating. Well worth a try.

El Naturalista Womens Pirita Brown Boots N810 4 UK, 37 EU
El Naturalista Womens Pirita Brown Boots N810 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, 24 Feb 2014
This is my 3rd pair of EN boots and they did not disappoint. My first pair were a similar style and I loved the heel height so this is why I went for these. They are a lovely nubuck style leather and look as though they will wear well, but will be sure to spray with protector regularly. For quality and comfort, at this price you can't go wrong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4